• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Dodge Charger 440/727/8.75

Status
Not open for further replies.
That vacation looks beautiful, the one shot of your Charger at the base of the cliff looks magnificent! It is a great looking car especially added to the beauty you drove thru.. Thanks for sharing these!

- - - Updated - - -

I really want your Charger! The Charger just looks badass!

X-2!

Thank you gentlemen, it was an amazing trip. There is nothing like eating up the desert highway in an old car. We opted to take the '66 Charger over the missus' 300c SRT8!

I think about $600. Thank you for the voice mail and sorry I missed your call.

If you buy us a room on the train (to get home) and pay for gas I'll drive it to your shipper in LA : )

Hi Jeremiah what sort of cost for room on train & fuel to Compton LA. What is the chrome area at the bottom of the back window like & is there any rust in that area.

Hi Jeremiah what sort of cost for room on train & fuel to Compton LA. What is the chrome area at the bottom of the back window like & is there any rust in that area.

It is very nice, in fact I just sealed it up before our trip. The window molding clips are only 50% present which is why the trim is missing. This car will need the rear window molding replaced because somebody (literally) hammered it on. There is a set for sale on this board for $30 I think. Sigh...I guess I should buy it. : )

As far as the train I am going to guess it would be cheaper to ship the car, I don't travel in coach... : ) Also, with the price of fuel you are probably going to exceed the cost of transport. If you would like I can call some local guys and get a quote. I just noticed you said Compton...it would be cheaper to ship the car because I don't think they have taxi service in Compton!

I will try to get out to the back garage and take some close up pictures of the rear window channel for you this afternoon.

Thank you,

Jeremaih

ps I just checked and it look like ~$440 for the train ride back and ~$250ish for gasoline to get there. It is an expensive time of year to take the train due to the holidays. If this ends up being cheaper than transport my offer stands.

Thanks for that info , what area are you & I will check with my shipper as he has transportation within the States

Here are some pictures of the rear window channel area...

Attachments

• 100_7191.jpg
    100_7191.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 483
  • 100_7192.jpg
    100_7192.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 444
  • 100_7193.jpg
    100_7193.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 100_7194.jpg
    100_7194.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 436
  • 100_7195.jpg
    100_7195.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 440
  • 100_7196.jpg
    100_7196.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 452
  • 100_7197.jpg
    100_7197.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 425
Thanks for the pics, has all the back window trim been dented being put on.

I would replace all four pieces. I think the retaining clips were original/weak and that is why the installer had to beat them on. I planned on removing the glass and un-tinting the windows when we painted the car. At that point I will have access to replace the clips and then of course trim.

I am going to pull the engine in a few weeks to fix the oil leaks and a few very minor exhaust leaks. I might retard the cam a few degree's for more bottom end but hate to get away from 85-87 octane.

This work will be reflected in my asking price.

Oil leak on engine fixed and so far the rear window is no longer leaking (not holding my breath).:blob1:

One more time before I try ebay again...

$7500 with C-body road wheels. I need this car gone ASAP!

Well I put some nice tires on the cop car wheels and decided to rock some dog dish caps this summer. New wheels/tires new price! 8250 OBO

Feel free to make me an offer, moving and must sell to reduce fleet!

Attachments

• 100_7485.jpg
    100_7485.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 303
Dang, I wish I could afford it. If it is still available in a few months, we'll see. Would save me some in shipping as your close too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back