• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 ply satelitte

gtx446

Local time
2:15 AM
Reaction score
good afternoon,

speedometer is not working.does anyone out there have a speedometer for a 66 ply satellite or knows where i can locate one? any info will be appreciated..
thx vic

I have the complete cluster, but I prefer not to separate the speedometer.I I have quite a few 66' belvedere parts as well. The 66 is still the 120mph I believe, no GTX until 67.

Last edited:
does the sppedo work? and how much for the cluster?
' thx vic

I have a cluster from a 66 satellite. It was a spare for a car I no longer have. Worked when pulled but that was quite some time ago. would like 50 plus the ride. PM me if interested.

I have 3-4 complete clusters and speedos along with 90% of the other related Dash parts. I can also fix them. If interested, PM me and I will get some pics up for you...cr8crshr/Tuck

how are you, please send me you phone number. my email is [email protected].i talked to you a while ago, thx vic

Auto Transport Service
Back