• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2

The caps in the second picture are 5 66 Satellite caps. Non Satellite caps are the same without the spinner.
Oh I know what those are for, they are what I sent her for as they're much nicer than the ones I got with the car! I kinda feel bad about what I paid for them though.. LOL He only had 4 listed, she came back with 5.. + 8 others.

The caps in the second picture are 5 66 Satellite caps. Non Satellite caps are the same without the spinner.

Here’s the ones for my 66 Belvedere …

1710374343143.jpeg

No picture! There are options during every car year....

I said to the Wife when she showed up "those are C body caps". She said the guys said they were also 66 Plymouth. Ebag shows them as Fury, but also Sat and Bel so who knows. I don't have a '66 parts catalogue...

I’ve got a set of powder coated wheels (6” not quite correct) and a beautiful set of wheel covers - but still need a set of tires. One day.

IMG_0235.jpeg

Now I almost feel bad for the guy that was selling his Uncle's stuff off, so he didn't have to move it for the 4th time. Just found this set on Ebag while looking to see what the one set she brought home was for.

$467.60 or make offer.. LOL
VINTAGE 1966 PLYMOUTH FURY SAVOR RUNNER BELVEDERE SATELLITE HUBCAPS WHEEL COVERS | eBay

The other set, in the 4th picture, are also '66 Sat/Bel or Fury the best I can find so far.

The last are supposably Dodge Charger?
Great score Wayne.

No picture! There are options during every car year....

I said to the Wife when she showed up "those are C body caps". She said the guys said they were also 66 Plymouth. Ebag shows them as Fury, but also Sat and Bel so who knows. I don't have a '66 parts catalogue...

Let's see if it stays up this time .....

IMG_1491.jpg

I have 6 of the correct caps for mine. And a set of the later model 6inch steel wheels.
I want to put them on the car someday just for grins with a set of whitewall tires. No way am I going bluelines with a red interior car ( this is not my car )

full-view.jpg

left-rear.jpg

2.jpg

18788_01.jpg

Wayne, I "created" a torque strap for my Hemi 4spd car years ago (non power steering). Been working great for 40 years. Used to tell people it was the "rare optional for station wagons" factory piece. I can get photos for you if interested.
Hello, can you PM to me about your solution of torque straps for Hemi. Thank you. Your message box is full…
@mrhemi

Hello, can you PM to me about your solution of torque straps for Hemi. Thank you. Your message box is full…
@mrhemi
BIGWILLI, I cannot post photos in a PM. So here are some photos of my solution from long ago. The strap is fabricated from 1" x 1/4" steel flat bar. I do not remember if the attachment hole was existing in the frame rail or not. It was 40 years ago.

20230120_142046.jpg

20230120_142352.jpg

20230120_142432.jpg

The plate says it all...
Great toy...
Send it to Mecum Auto with a 10 million dollar reserve.
You get either rich or a great laugh. Or both.

Auto Transport Service
Back