• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 15" Wheel choices?

hey fellow canuk, I have the same car as you and I am staying with the cop steelies but I need to upgrade from 14" to 15" on the front for a disc conversion. Do you have 15" on the front, if so, any chance you want to get rid of your wheels?

Cheers!

A little late I know but if you or anybody else are still looking for wheels I came across THESE guys while searching for wheels for my own 67 Satellite. Choose year, make and model and it filters out wheels and tires. Delivered to your door mounted and balanced and with guaranteed fitment with stock set-up. Lots of choices. Not all great but there are some that are cool.

I have a 66 Satellite and found a set of Torq thrust II (used) for sale & wondering if they will fit,,,, they are 15 x 8 & 15 x 9's, back spacing looks like 3 3/4's

my originals are getting kinda pitted so this would be an upgrade on a budget.

Anyone with a 66/67 satellite or belvedere try going up to a 9 on the back without rub issues?

Satellite 2.JPGSatellite 1.JPG

I have a 66 Satellite and found a set of Torq thrust II (used) for sale & wondering if they will fit,,,, they are 15 x 8 & 15 x 9's, back spacing looks like 3 3/4's

my originals are getting kinda pitted so this would be an upgrade on a budget.

Anyone with a 66/67 satellite or belvedere try going up to a 9 on the back without rub issues?

View attachment 281495View attachment 281496

and in case I am misunderstanding "backspace", here are some pictures, 8 inch Torq thrust II.jpg9 inch Torq thrust II.jpgTorq thrust II (backspacing, same on 8 & 9's).jpg

Steel wheels , 15 inch , with the right size dog dish cap for your car. Custom made .

Frank

@kdawg66, I see you are very new, so no worries. But this is a very old thread, if you look a few comments back, you will see it's from 2015.
Still, there are lots of threads here on tires and wheels. Just be aware the 66/67 B bodies (other than the chargers) have the smallest wheelwells of any. Just assume that you will be best off with a conservative choice of wheel and tire sizes.
MT Mopar hasn't been here for almost two years.

Auto Transport Service
Back