• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet fan shroud options with aftermkt radiator

gtx6970

Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Keeping it stock appearing anyone know of a oe style plastic shroud that fits what i think is maybe a Modine radiator in a 67 Coronet.

has 2 screw style attachment points on each side which rules out the correct 67-69 shroud.

maybe the 1970 shroud work,,,,,,,maybe , hope so !!!!!!!

anyone have one out they can measure or used on this style radiator ?

I used my factory '67 shroud on my aftermarket aluminum radiator. It had long flat sides that I lined up w my shroud and drilled holes in it. I haven't seen any aftermarket radiators that don't have a flange to drill holes in.

I used my factory '67 shroud on my aftermarket aluminum radiator. It had long flat sides that I lined up w my shroud and drilled holes in it. I haven't seen any aftermarket radiators that don't have a flange to drill holes in.

The radiator in the car is a copper and steel oe type replacement. there are no flanges like on a 67-69 26" radiator

Is there even a little flange? If so, drill the shroud so you can put a thin bolt w a fender washer n let the washer pinch the little flange n shroud.

Is there even a little flange? If so, drill the shroud so you can put a thin bolt w a fender washer n let the washer pinch the little flange n shroud.

Nope. Mounts just like the 70 and later fan shrouds do . with small sems bolts

I just measured bolt to bolt for the shroud mounting
25-3/4" wide and 12-1/4" height bolt to bolt

shroud.jpg

Anyone have a 1970 and 71 b or e body fan shoud they can measure for me.

26" radiator

Auto Transport Service
Back