• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Coronet R/T 440 car for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed-pv

Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A lot of people are asking if it's a REAL R/T. The first part of the VIN is WS23L7
W - Coronet
S - R/T
23 - 2 Door Hardtop
L - 440 cu in. High Performance
7 - St Louis, Mo

$15,000 cash. Located in Jacksonville, FL

Up for sale (AGAIN...buyer I was holding it for could not come up with the money) is my 1967 Coronet R/T. This is a true Coronet R/T 440 car from the factory. It has been modified for drag racing, but is totally streetable. Tires have good tread but are starting to get dry so new owner should have them replaced soon. Body is very nice for its age. Shines up nicely. The only rust is a few places on the paint where it is starting to buble up a bit, but nothing through the paint. Floors, trunk, rockers and quarters are all good with only minor surface rust.

This is an OLD SCHOOL race car and not a trailer queen! REAL R/T car 500 cubic inch Mopar motor BUILT to the MAX to win races...NO EXPENSE SPARED HIGH DOLLAR Indy Heads and Intake MSD ignition system Holley Dominator Carb BUILT mopar 727 reverse manual valve body transmission Trans brake, Line Lock 3500 custom stall converter Built Dana Posi Rear End with ladder bar setup Sub frame connectors Roll cage Fuel cell Car ran 11's in the quarter Mini-tubs No expense spared build on motor and trans Previous owner said he spent over $20K on motor and transmission.

Motor is a bit dirty from sitting, but fires right up and sounds GREAT! 3" custom exhaust Still streetable the way it is! 60 psi oil pressure at idle! Very well built and tight motor! Tuned to run Premium pump gas.

Clean Florida Title To get it back to original: Get original front seats (I have a set of blue buckets for the car for the right buyer) Put in rear package tray put in new carpet Remove roll bar put original shifter in put in fuel tank / remove fuel cell re-locate electric fuel pump If the ad is up the car is still available so no need to ask!

Car is in Jacksonville, FL and sold AS IS.

The only trades I would consider would be another 60s or early 70's Muscle car of high end sport bike.

I have more pictures and a video of the car. PM me and I will send you a link.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0135.jpg

Last edited:
Did I miss the price?

I thought I put it in...but if not, I need the fair sum of $15K cash.

A lot of people are asking if it's a REAL R/T. The first part of the VIN is WS23L7
W - Coronet
S - R/T
23 - 2 Door Hardtop
L - 440 cu in. High Performance
7 - St Louis, Mo

$15,000 cash. Located in Jacksonville, FL

Up for sale (AGAIN...buyer I was holding it for could not come up with the money) is my 1967 Coronet R/T. This is a true Coronet R/T 440 car from the factory. It has been modified for drag racing, but is totally streetable. Tires have good tread but are starting to get dry so new owner should have them replaced soon. Body is very nice for its age. Shines up nicely. The only rust is a few places on the paint where it is starting to buble up a bit, but nothing through the paint. Floors, trunk, rockers and quarters are all good with only minor surface rust.

This is an OLD SCHOOL race car and not a trailer queen! REAL R/T car 500 cubic inch Mopar motor BUILT to the MAX to win races...NO EXPENSE SPARED HIGH DOLLAR Indy Heads and Intake MSD ignition system Holley Dominator Carb BUILT mopar 727 reverse manual valve body transmission Trans brake, Line Lock 3500 custom stall converter Built Dana Posi Rear End with ladder bar setup Sub frame connectors Roll cage Fuel cell Car ran 11's in the quarter Mini-tubs No expense spared build on motor and trans Previous owner said he spent over $20K on motor and transmission.

Motor is a bit dirty from sitting, but fires right up and sounds GREAT! 3" custom exhaust Still streetable the way it is! 60 psi oil pressure at idle! Very well built and tight motor! Tuned to run Premium pump gas.

Clean Florida Title To get it back to original: Get original front seats (I have a set of blue buckets for the car for the right buyer) Put in rear package tray put in new carpet Remove roll bar put original shifter in put in fuel tank / remove fuel cell re-locate electric fuel pump If the ad is up the car is still available so no need to ask!

Car is in Jacksonville, FL and sold AS IS.

The only trades I would consider would be another 60s or early 70's Muscle car of high end sport bike.

I have more pictures and a video of the car. PM me and I will send you a link.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1316364
send more pic tp my email

Please use the PM system for your information....and sometime please read the rules for posting in the classified section. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested.

Any body work?

Fender tag?

A pic or 2 posted of the engine, interior, trunk and underside would go a long way.

No Fender tag...Vin is intact. Clean FL title. No body work that I can tell, but it was painted about 15 years ago.

What does "ladder bar setup" mean?

Pics would sure help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back