• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 coronet restomod/pro touring build

Here you go @moparnation74

I need to roll it out and wash it and degrease under the k frame but I got this damn k2500 here right now I'm doing a steering gear box and tune up on, been a plow truck it's whole life so every bolt is rusty and giving me problems!

IMG_2051.JPG IMG_2051.JPG IMG_2054.JPG IMG_2056.JPG

Got the last piece for the motor, fitech 1200 unit. I wanted to use the Holley sniper but the 8 injector version is still a ways out. Don't know if I ever mentioned which cam I'll be using with the victor max wedge headed 505, it's the comp RX296R-8 with the 1.6 t&d rockers, cam specs listed in photo.

IMG_2085.PNG

Hey 67, do you know which leafs go where, and which end goes where on the leaf springs? Forgot to take good pics of that before disassembly..lol.:rolleyes:

Hey 67, do you know which leafs go where, and which end goes where on the leaf springs? Forgot to take good pics of that before disassembly..lol.:rolleyes:
Not off the top of my head, I can send you some pictures later if that helps

that would be great. The leafs have different shapes on each end and I want to get them stacked correctly.

Decided to go with a 17" front wheel so I didn't have to use the spacer, anyone interested in the set of 15's I have them listed for sale $200 under retail.

Got a set of 17x4.5 and some 26-6.0-17 Mickey Thompson sportsman sr's for it. Going to get them mounted up today.

IMG_2134.JPG IMG_2140.JPG

Got the intake back from machining yesterday, ordered my TTI headers from Hughes today, thanks to @malex for the recommendation on the headers for max wedge heads. luckily I already had the money set aside for these or else it would've been sometime before I was able to get them.

IMG_2221.PNG

Auto Transport Service
Back