• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Coronet RT Convertible - $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Mike

Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale: A 1967 Dodge Coronet RT Convertible. This is a real RT car with title. The car is very rusty and needs a full restoration. All specific RT parts have been taken off and none are included. The car still has its front sway bar and lower control arms though. Not for your average "joe" such as myself, but rather for someone who has more money than God or a professional shop who wants a take it on. If you're still with me, I will describe the car..

1967 Dodge Coronet RT Convertible: 1 of 196 ever made. Factory Light Blue car with Black interior. Drivetrain was a 440 with column shift automatic. PS and a factory PDB, headrests and 3.23 SG rear. Has clear title in last owners name, whats left of the fender tag, no build sheet found but clean clear vin still on car. Car has rust in the rear quarters, floors, rear frame rails etc. Rusty doors, hood, fenders etc. Needs complete body restoration and current sheet metal is not salvageable. All drivetrain components are gone, but has an empty 8 3/4 underneath it. Factory Disc brake parts are also gone with normal drums in place. Suspension is all there, including the correct lower control arms and sway bar. Car rolls and steers fine. Good core bumpers, all glass is intact and in good shape, some wiring still present.

Car shows no sign of ever being hit or in an accident. Everything is straight...rusted, but straight. Also appears to be all original paint. Again, not for your average Mopar fan. This needs professional work. Not many convertible cars left. Please don't ask if this is rusty or that is rusty, just assume it is. This is a big project. I can hold on to it for as long as you need and can help load it. I will make sure everything is secure and all the tires have and hold air for transport. Payment must clear before car can leave. Rare correct car that deserve to be saved. Car is located in Danville, NH. 03819. $2000

IMG_3292.jpg IMG_3293.jpg IMG_3294.jpg IMG_3295.jpg IMG_3296.jpg IMG_3299.jpg IMGP8003.JPG IMGP8001.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back