• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 heater wiring non A/C. Clearing up any confusion on what was factory

Good Morning all......

I was told by M&H this morning (Ken....Technical support person) told me did not make the harness due to not there was not a clear way of doing so because there was no blueprints from Mopar.

I asked that if a complete original 67 Coronet heater harness could be found would they reproduce it?

They said they would per Ken.

so if anyone here on B bodies has a original non cut harness they would reproduce it..... maby if you donate it they might make one free for doing so......as a separate harness.

They did have the 67 harness for the air conditioning available.. as you all know.
After all this time, I don't understand why they don't have one. Their under dash harness is so good it's hard to fathom that they haven't came across this issue.

That does seem odd to me also. That’s one sub-harness that probably doesn’t get cut up a lot and should have a decent survival rate. I probably could have helped them out with mine a year ago when it was out of the car, but not too inclined to dive back under the dash now any more than I have to.

Auto Transport Service
Back