• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Plymouth Belvedere II/RO23

Homer drooling.jpg

He has quite a collection...A few 67' Hemi's (GTX/RT) he bought new, with 3000 miles on them now. A 68' Hemi Cuda he competes at the Hemi Shootouts with, a 68' Hemi Dart, a 66' Hemi Coronet and of course the RO.

Very rare car!
Bob Mazolinni of Bob Mazolinni Racing, San Bernardino CA has a white 66 Belvedere RO23 car with 1,800 miles on it (I think)

Cool. It's funny....nobody knew or cared about those cars 15 years ago. I've had a RO and WO that I sold, and still have a WO. They were all relatively cheap. My first WO was at that Chicago auction, about a year ago.

My first WO...It had 1500 original miles on it.
2e4wuxj.jpg

How it looked last fall...
1687ll2.jpg

The RO car I had about 10 years ago....
2448ox4.jpg

Cool. It's funny....nobody knew or cared about those cars 15 years ago. I've had a RO and WO that I sold, and still have a WO. They were all relatively cheap. My first WO was at that Chicago auction, about a year ago.

My first WO...It had 1500 original miles on it.
2e4wuxj.jpg

How it looked last fall...
1687ll2.jpg

The RO car I had about 10 years ago....
2448ox4.jpg
I saw the white one in Kissimmee, nice car was one of my favorites there.

MMissile I was going through some old NHOA newsletters that I bought the other day and found this picture that favored the 67 WO car you posted a picture of. It is black and white so hard for me to say for sure , but you might remember.
Now that I look at it more your car pictured is painted opposite of the one in the picture from the 86 mopar nationals. Still a cool picture!
Matt

12-86-12.jpg

Agreed....and it only took me 30 years to start into the elephant-adventure. I can't go back to wedges.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back