• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RO23 Hemi on FBMP

69L48Z27

Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
This RO23 has been on CL or FB Marketplace for a long time. I know they started it out in the $115k+ range, now down to $85k. I know there’s parts that are not correct under the hood but why isn’t this selling? Tons of holes in the fender aprons too. Is this not a legit car? Did a quick search, didn’t see this discussed or FS here.

Plymouth Belvedere ll 426 Super Stock Four-speed RO23
IMG_1423.png
IMG_1424.png
IMG_1425.png

This is not my car. Was looking for opinions on value and whats ‘wrong’ with it. Thinking about looking at it.

Seems like a good value for what it’s supposed to be. With so few RO/WO cars it’s hard to research.

I have wondered about that car as well. It looks like it has California front plate and is listed as being in New Jersey?

The pictures are not very detailed. Hard tell if it's tubbed or not, has the Hemi only frame reinforcements, original Sheetmetal, vintage Hemi, other correct parts, etc.

Cool car for sure!

Auto Transport Service
Back