• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Plymouth Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast mopar

Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth belvedere
Selling my 1967 Belvedere, have all receipts except paint and rear were done before I got it. Motor: 500 stroker pro built and ran on dyno 700 hp at sea level. 4.35 bore eagle rods and pistons 10.29 compression pump gas motor.Crower solid roller 262 268 at .050 660 690 lift,crane lifters and double roller timing chain. Edelbrock victor intake port matched,carb spacer 950 holley.Edelbrock Victor heads fully ported have flow sheet, hughes rockers and Milodon pan and external oiling system. TTI headers flow master mufflers, Aluminum radiator electric fan and fuel pumps.Can give you engine builders name and number. New rebuilt Hemi 4spd and Ram twin disc clutch and aluminum flywheel. Dana 60 with Strange 4.56 gears axles and spool,4wheel wildwood disc brakes. All new front suspension,steering box and powder coated kframe. Sump in stock fuel tank, battery in trunk with disconnect and heavyduty battery cable to starter. Stock bench seat interior,new arm rest pads and paint above door panels. simpson 5pt harness 6pt cage and restored stock dash with new dash bezel and lens. Mechanical tach and hurst super shifter 3 with reverse lockout and linelock. All new GTX finish panel and lenses and taillight bezels. New outside door handles and new coker redline front tires and hoosier drag radials out back mounted on new crager s/s rims. I'm leaving out even more,PM me and we can discuss the car. Asking $27,000 o.b.o

5.png 347.JPG 3.png 351.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back