• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Plymouth GTX Convertible - Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Mike

Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth GTX Convertible. Real Deal original GTX Convertible. Has been in my garage for almost 20 years and I think its time
to pass it along. Car comes from Oklahoma and has been off the road since 1973. Still has Oklahoma plate from 73 on it. Have title
from 1972. Original Blue exterior with White top and Black and White bucket seat, buddy seat column shift car. 440HP engine with 727
transmission and 3.23 sure grip rear. Car has Power steering but no other power options or AC. Fender tag matches colors and options.
Also Shipping Order number matches radiator support and behind drivers side rear bumper. VIN tag never off car and matches title.. Real deal car.
Body: All original body, never any accidents or repaints. However, will need floors and both quarters. Has some small pin holes
in trunk but does not need a trunk pan. Does not need any other sheet metal. Doors, trunk, hood are rust free. Underneath is excellent
frame rails all excellent, no odd rust areas, no odd rust holes or damage. Car was never undercoated so you can see exactly whats
there and is it all solid.
Engine: Correct C-440HP engine with correct assembly date to the shipping date. Numbers correct 727 HP transmission and numbers correct
3.23 Sure Grip rear end. Also have correct date coded HP 915 heads, correct date coded carter 4bbl, HP manifolds, intake manifold etc
etc. All correct date coded pieces. Correct 67 GTX air cleaner as well.
All the HD front suspension is there, correct torsion bars, leaf springs, sway bar etc.
This is not a complete car, but all the specific and hard to find GTX parts are there. 150 speedometer, emblems etc. What is missing
can be taken from a parts car. Missing windshield but other glass, front and rear is there. I have only one front seat. Lots of
miscellaneous parts. Car is stripped down and on nice US Car Tool casters and rolls and moves easily.
I could go on, but I think I gave enough information for the right person. This is a super solid project with excellent bones and
all the right parts. I would not have kept it for 20 years if it was a junker. Looking for a smooth transaction as there is some
regret selling. Not parting it out or selling off parts. No trades needed. Email me for questions. $14,500 Car is in Danville, NH. 03819

IMG_6328.jpg IMG_6318.jpg IMG_6327.jpg IMG_6326.jpg IMG_6316.jpg IMG_6315.jpg IMG_6317.jpg IMG_6313.jpg IMG_6311.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back