• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Satellite 4spd conversion back up lights

4gear

Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
Hi, does any one have a wiring diagram for the main bulkhead connections on a 67 Satellite? We are trying to wire up the back up lights but only have the 68 manual which show it’s a bit different than the 67. So it’s a 69 833 trans and has the two prongs. From what we’ve seen the wires should run up to the main bulk head connector but we are unsure which terminal the wire is supposed to go to.

wire.JPG
I believe you're looking for the lavender wires. This is of a 66 Coronet, but should be the same. I hope this was a help

So after some more research, the 66 and 68 b body bulkhead connecter is different from the 67. Where the violet wires go into the block pictured in the reply, there are no connection in my bulk head plug they are empty.

View attachment 906226 I believe you're looking for the lavender wires. This is of a 66 Coronet, but should be the same. I hope this was a help
So after some more research, the 66 and 68 b body bulkhead connecter is different from the 67. Where the violet wires go into the block pictured in the reply, there are no connection in my bulk head plug they are empty.

Auto Transport Service
Back