• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Charger 383 auto PS/PB/AC project (Alabama)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaCharger66

Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have way too many projects. I picked this up only 30 minutes from my house. Very original and complete car. Unfortunately, she has been under a tree for the past 18 years and has some rust.
It has numbers matching 383/auto PS/PB/AC/ 26in rad, etc. Pic shows most of the decoded fender tag. Bill of sale only! Original front/back seats. Dash looks complete to me. Missing key. All glass is there. Frame rails are solid. Worst rust is the rear of top and sails. Holes in floor pans and trunk. Both bumpers there. Motor spins over but I’m afraid that cylinders one and three piston is damaged/possibly broken. Both plugs were mangled. And bore scope images look rough. Started to remove head. Haven’t gotten it off yet. Will post pics when I do. Transmission linkage not connected at shifter? No idea why.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
Bill of sale only (Alabama thing).
$11,750 OR NEAREST OFFER. I might trade for a deemed less desirable mopar runner with a four speed. (Satellite, Coronet, etc)

IMG_2932.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
How is the interior? Is it decent condition, or does it look like homeless hobo’s were having a sweaty freak sessions in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back