• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Charger R/T Door Latch Striker Shims

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeynonos

Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am looking for some Door Striker Shims for a '68 Charger. I believe they fit many years. Not sure how many I need as of yet, but would prefer 4-5 just to be safe.

Thank you.

2862554_V2.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, Richard.

I messaged Bob first, and he said he had them sold and was waiting for the deposit. I am waiting to hear back from him on whether the deposit arrived or not.

I have a few in ct

pnypwr,

Any idea on what sizes and quantity you have, or a price for them?

I think you only need one for each door.

I think you only need one for each door.
4speed68rt,

I had thought that too, but I have seen numerous references to car using up to 3 per side. I would rather have more than needed than not enough when it comes time to get everything back into alignment.

4speed68rt,

I had thought that too, but I have seen numerous references to car using up to 3 per side. I would rather have more than needed than not enough when it comes time to get everything back into alignment.
Bob Horman here. We talked by email. i live Oak Forest Illinois i have 8 shims to sell. $20.00 all 8 shipped to Bob h.

Bob Horman here. We talked by email. i live Oak Forest Illinois i have 8 shims to sell. $20.00 all 8 shipped to Bob h.
Hi Bob,

I have 3 coming at the moment (2 of the 1.5mm & 1 of the 0.6mm). What would you charge me for 1 of the 1.5mm and 2 of the 0.6mm shipped to 60174?

Hi Bob,

I have 3 coming at the moment (2 of the 1.5mm & 1 of the 0.6mm). What would you charge me for 1 of the 1.5mm and 2 of the 0.6mm shipped to 60174?
all of mine are same thickness bob h

My 70 came with just two the same thickness. Each car may vary couldn't they?

latch shims.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back