• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 charger r/t i found in a wrecking yard

smb03

Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
stopped at my uncles wrecking yard to visit since i was in town and i asked to roam around, i havent been in there since i was a kid. found soooo many good mopars and other muscle cars but the car i just had to have was a real 68 charger r/t. car is complete minus drivers door and a hood. i gave him 2k for it and i also found another charger, a 1968 383hp car. im buying that one next year aswell for 1500 and it is also a complete car minus a damaged hood, grill and front fenders.
557507_4769760981882_1526705953_n.jpg

Lucky bum, there's only one thing better than a Mopar and that's 2 of em. Amazing they are still there as valuable and sought after as they are. Do I smell a project thread about to be started?

I hate you. Just kidding. '68 Charger - one of my dream Mopars.

i would give the address but he requested not to advertise it. he doesnt allow anyone back there. he doesnt sell cars soi was suprised he let me have not 1 but 2 chargers and gonna sell me a 68 ss camaro. when he lets his guard down to the public i will let everyone know. so many good cars that are saveable. 2 cudas, 3 challengers, 5 chargers (2 r/t's), chevelles, 2 63 vettes, 67 gto's, roadrunners, musangs, torinos, alot of 67-69 camaro's and firebirds, dusters, demons. i did take a few pics ill post them

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 140079
View attachment 140080
View attachment 140081
View attachment 140082
View attachment 140083
View attachment 140084
View attachment 140085
more to come

- - - Updated - - -

1235076_4770913970706_2103615577_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

1239834_4770930651123_1233926469_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

freitis yard.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

buried charger.jpg

Hopefully the good cars and parts can be saved. Thanks for sharing the pics

great deal. got any pics of the road runners?

If the GTO is trashed, the hood and grills alone are worth a fortune. You should see what else can be saved?

he should list all that stuff and make a dump load of money.is he independently wealthy or something?

Yeah...LOL any 69 roadrunner parts ?

awesome fine by the way... 68 is my favorite year charger

Hello,If he doesnt want his address out there!How about pm me his phone number.Dave L

The 68 Charger R/T has always been my personal favorite. If I lived out in the desert of LV (i'm assuming), I'd gladly go and purchase it.

Be respectful of your uncles request about his location. He may leave you a little something in his will since he knows you have a love of his cars.

Be respectful of your uncles request about his location. He may leave you a little something in his will since he knows you have a love of his cars.

And make sure you tell him about all your FBBO friends who love these old cars too!

it would be nice if your uncle would let you in the yard so you make take a lot of photos of all the mopars there and even do a nice long video of them ,by the way what road is he on and close to

i would give the address but he requested not to advertise it. he doesnt allow anyone back there. he doesnt sell cars soi was suprised he let me have not 1 but 2 chargers and gonna sell me a 68 ss camaro. when he lets his guard down to the public i will let everyone know. so many good cars that are saveable. 2 cudas, 3 challengers, 5 chargers (2 r/t's), chevelles, 2 63 vettes, 67 gto's, roadrunners, musangs, torinos, alot of 67-69 camaro's and firebirds, dusters, demons. i did take a few pics ill post them

Any '69 Chargers on there? I would fly out, rent a truck and trailer and drag one home if I could get it for what you paid for your '68s!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back