• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac_F

Local time
9:08 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a complete running driving 1968 Charger to daily drive. I'm not very picky BUT here are the "must's" for me to be seriously interested-

Clean - near zero rust
Stock or near it drivetrain (small or big block doesn't matter)
Near stock interior (black in color preferred)
Console shift preferred (auto or 4sp)
Prefer original paint colors - not to interested in yellow though
Front disc brakes a plus
Do not care about numbers matching!
Clean title - if bill of sale is all you have you MUST be willing to help me get a title (some states don't require a title - mine does)

I am willing to travel to the 48 states to look- If I do travel I am coming with a trailer, cash, and the intention to buy! I am not in a hurry also! I've found 1 car local to look at, and I'm not holding my breath on it however. I have also already had 1 guy try to scam me for $36,000, and I've been looking for less than 24 hours.. PM or post what you have, how much, where you're located, and detailed options/details the car has..

DISCLAIMER - I have a smaller budget, and I cannot afford a car worth a house. I'm not looking for a show car either - I plan to literally daily drive the car in the summer months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back