• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Clutch type 8 3/4

Use a pin punch to tap it out and then go to your hardware store and get another one the same size.

Use a pin punch to tap it out and then go to your hardware store and get another one the same size.

The hole doesn't go all the way through, can't punch them out, they have to come out from the center.

Drill a hole.

That would make it difficult to reinstall in the 3rd member

Here's a side view pic. Drilling a hole may be the only way, as I haven't seen them for sale, only the clutch type.

IMG_4887.JPG

Since your pic shows both halves to be out, drilling them should be easy enough.

I don't see a side view pic.

it took awhile to upload

I see it now. Your gonna have to drill a hole or try an easy out.

Maybe try to hydraulically push it out first. What have you got to loose even if it don't work.

The one hanging out you might try a fender washer and plug weld.

I have new thrust block from Dr Diff I don't need and never used. I would have needed it for setting axle shaft end play with conventional bearings. However, I bought axles with green bearings instead. If you have green bearings you don't need the thrust block.

PM me if you want it.
a few years too late but i need one if someone has this type of spacer for my truetrac as it didn't have one in the box it's a solid piece as pictured

a few years too late but i need one if someone has this type of spacer for my truetrac as it didn't have one in the box it's a solid piece as pictured
I'm sure Dr Diff would have one to sell. I dunno about overseas shipping.

Auto Transport Service
Back