• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet 500 "NottaBee"

JimKueneman

Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score
Those following my restoration thread are likely sick of my Coronet Photos but I had to post these. I finally did the final, final, final buffing and polishing of my Coronet that I painted last fall and it can now roll so I rolled it out since it is a beautiful day..... Surpassed all my wildest hopes and dreams for my first restoration and paint job
DSC_0133.jpg
DSC_0134.jpg
DSC_0135.jpg
DSC_0136.jpg
DSC_0137.jpg
DSC_0138.jpg
DSC_0139.jpg
DSC_0140.jpg
DSC_0142.jpg
DSC_0146.jpg

Those pics take me back in time.
My friends parents bought one of those in blue and my friend and I got to play with it.
The next year I bought a 69 orange bee 4sp because of that experience. (I was 19 and my first bought new car).

Sweet! Nice paint job!!!

Nice 68 Coronet
Congrats on a great restoration & paintjob :thumbsup:

What pisses me off the most is I wanted it Blue with White stripes (high school Sport Satellite Vert) or White and Black (factory W1 car) but the wife said Orange and Black with all the factory chrome trim.... She was dead on. The orange and roadrunner like stripes make that body style really zing.

Very nice. Never too many pictures, even with the flow-thru ventilation.

Great looking Coronet. Congrats on the great work.

Org/ blk!! AND you get to eat in the house & other things!!!

Imagine, an East Coast car, in Arizona, with the cleanest windshield ever. And you can SEE Mexico in the distance!

Auto Transport Service
Back