• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet Window Seal/Felt

JimKueneman

Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
I bought the felt strips for the front of the door glass that fit into the vent window channel and the felt channel that rivets into the rear window channel that bolts into the door from Restoration Specialties. Now that I am working on putting the glass back in it has dawned on me that I never bought the felt/weatherstrip that is mounted on the chrome frame on the rear of the door glass. Out of all of them that is the one that is deteriorated the most. I looked through the Restoration Specialties catalog and Classic Industries but I am not seeing these strips available (or I am seeing them but thinking they are something else). Are there available and where do I purchase them from?

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
Yea I have them already. You need to look up the quarter window vertical seal even though it is mounted to the front window frame

Thanks

I do not know if you have got an answer to your question, but it sounds like you are the quarter window seals. For a 68 to 70 B-Body hardtop, you will need a Soft Seal CH-2022 and they retail in the $22.00 range. Restoration Specialties and most other larger vendors carry them.

Auto Transport Service
Back