• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 dart 270

Status
Not open for further replies.

camoman22

Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1968 dart 270 That I like to sale. It is a solid rust free car the last owner said there was a small rust hole in the trunk which he patched I will add pictures of that later. 318,904 trans. 2.5'' borla exhaust.factory a/c but parts under hood not there. The car is a good driver and a real head turner. Engine is a numbers matching.... I know people laugh when you say that about a 318. interior is great small tear in head liner. Has a lifter that pecks for a couple mins till warm up. Thats worst parts of the car. just want to put that out there.drove car on 4hr round trip avg 16 mpg. Thanks for looking. car is in in hillsboro,ky

Price 8500

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 406
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 385
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 371
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 382
Just a note, having the fire extinguisher under the hood serves no purpose as you should never open the hood if the engine catches on fire. Always spray the extinguisher through the grill until the fire is under control first. So in the trunk would be much better.

Other then that, good luck with the sale, looks like a nice car.

Just a note, having the fire extinguisher under the hood serves no purpose as you should never open the hood if the engine catches on fire. Always spray the extinguisher through the grill until the fire is under control first. So in the trunk would be much better.

Other then that, good luck with the sale, looks like a nice car.
It was there when I bought the car. I just never moved it. I keep the car in my garage so I know if there is a fire somewhere else in garage I can pop hood and grab. Not look for keys to get to trunk. I do see your point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back