• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Dodge Charger HEMI Basket Case on EBAY

its worth the good parts that are still on it.
leave it there

Does it matter if its a real hemi car? No vin. No fender tag and no title. what are you gonna do with that?

Too bad it so far gone! only a few parts left that's worth anything!

sad but true

this one really is sad

had it not been stolen who know's how nice it might be now for the owner who had it at the time or might have inherited, bought it, or whatever .... damn thieves!!!

Like so many others, worthless. Even if all the "numbers" were there.

I'd lay money that someone did a vin swap.....

I'm with you on the VIN swap idea because the motor/trans, k-frame and all documentation are missing. Somewhere out there, there is a 318 68 Charger riding around with this cars identity and powertrain. The sad part is, if the 318 car was built exactly like the fender tag stated, most people will not question its originality.

No numbers, no nuthin. Just like the "V code" car for sale on this forum. With no numbers and no documentation, it's just another car.

I have an original Radio Flyer Hemi wagon with the original pull handle. There's no wagon tag, title, or documentation, but it has the original hemi bolts holding the handle on. Trust me.

No numbers, no nuthin. Just like the "V code" car for sale on this forum. With no numbers and no documentation, it's just another car.

Your sorta wrong on the V code car there rusty.70 shows V on the dash vin tag and the dash vin matches the core support and trunk lip vin.Maybe not worth as much with the tag present but still a v code and worth more than that 68 pile with zilch for numbers.

Your sorta wrong on the V code car there rusty.70 shows V on the dash vin tag and the dash vin matches the core support and trunk lip vin.Maybe not worth as much with the tag present but still a v code and worth more than that 68 pile with zilch for numbers.

Does that PARTICULAR car show all that? My understanding was there were no numbers at all to prove anything. If I'm wrong there, certainly there's room for backin up. Thanks.

Maybe buy the tranny cooler and lines and the brake booster with all the offset brackets and such but even those parts don't look very good. The sad reality is this car just increased the value of all remaining 68 HEMI Chargers and MoPars in general.

I would give the guy its weight in scrap and that's it....there isnt a part left on that thing besides the bidders who are buying it to do a vin swap...they will piece the numbered portions into another charger, swap the tag over and drop a hemi in...then put it on barrett jackson hoping to bring big bucks.....thats why the price is so high...nobody wants the car...just the numbers

Auto Transport Service
Back