• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful 70 RR Resto-mod on ebay !!!

NJRR

Local time
8:21 PM
Reaction score
Wow. I would love to take this for a ride. Price is crazy but looks like a top quality job from the pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymou...ash=item3616a7d93a:g:f9gAAOSwJ4hY-P1R&vxp=mtr

Picture Information

s-l400.jpg

• s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
Have one to sell? Sell now
Details about 1970 Plymouth Road Runner
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner

| Add to watch list
Seller information
mite1840 (23 )
100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Ask seller a question
See other items

Item Information
Item condition:
Used
Time left:
Time left: 6d 02h Thursday, 3:03PM
Starting bid:
US $90,000.00
Reserve not met
[ 0 bids ]

Place bid

Enter US $90,000.00 or more

Add to watch list

Add to collection
100% positive feedback
Get low monthly payments | get an instant decision
Order an inspection from WeGoLook | Learn More
Shipping:
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping | Vehicle shipping quote available

Item location:
Marion, Indiana, United States

Ships to:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia
Payments:
Deposit of US $2,000.00 within 48 hours of auction close
Full payment is required within 7 days of auction close
Guarantee:
- Opens in a new window or tab
Vehicle Purchase Protection
Covers up to $100,000 when your transaction is completed through eBay. Restrictions apply. Learn more. - Opens in a new window or tab

Report item - opens in a new window or tab
eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Last updated on Apr 20, 2017 12:13:19 PDT View all revisions
Vehicle Specifics for 1970 Plymouth Road Runner
logoAutoCheck-vhr-pb_174x26.jpg

Vehicle History Report Not Available
1970 Plymouth Road Runner
VIN#: RM21N0G104683
Possible Explanations why the report is not available include:
  • The seller didn't enter the vehicle identification number correctly.
  • The vehicle is too new to have a history report.
  • The vehicle was manufactured prior to 1981.
  • The vehicle didn't have a 17-digit vehicle identification number.
  • The vehicle wasn't intended for the US market (such as limited production exotics).
Item specifics
Condition: Used Year: 1970
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): RM21N0G104683 Mileage: 1,600
Transmission: Automatic Make: Plymouth
Body Type: Sedan Model:
Road Runner
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty Engine: Viper Generation 3
Vehicle Title: Clear Drive Type: RWD
Options: CD Player, Leather Seats Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: Mango Tango Pearl Fuel Type: Gasoline
Interior Color: Beige For Sale By: Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 10 Drive Side: Left-hand drive

Other than the dash & the price, I like it.

Yeah, the dash at first didn't do it for me either. But after a while, that burlwood started looking good with the paint color, and the gauges and display goes along with the whole concept of modernization. I could tolerate it.

Unfortunately, real burlwood looks like cheap plastic imitation burlwood from the 80s.

Lot of work in it. I like the color, those machined wheels(must be expensive), i like the dash, i like that it is a post car.....& the V-10.
Funny how the listing text makes no mention of the Viper mill.
My guess is the Guy is in the car @ close to 90 K, not counting some man hours. At 5000 rpm that Viper box ia going to sound just fine.

not my cup of tea......but it's ok...
if i had 90K...I would not use it on that 70RR
look for a 70 Hemi cuda,.....or... 69 1/2, A12.....hemi bee or bird....
just sayin':thankyou:

That's a sweet set of wheels. But what about it is 1970? I love it! And think it's worth the minimum asking price - but it's a trailer queen. Where could you drive it w/o fear of something touching it?

That's a sweet set of wheels. But what about it is 1970? I love it! And think it's worth the minimum asking price - but it's a trailer queen. Where could you drive it w/o fear of something touching it?

The exterior ; lines, side scoops, stance. The 1970 is THE quintessential RR , IMHO.

The exterior ; lines, side scoops, stance. The 1970 is THE quintessential RR , IMHO.
I don't disagree with you on that point - I'm more referring to all the modern stuff on it. The interior, motor, wheels etc etc. it's so not 1970 in that respect. Beautiful car because it is a 70 RR - but then it's not.

I like the car advertised....but am torn on the interior dash finish. I would love to have a few more creature comforts in my GTX, but that would detract from the experience of how the car was built (IMHO). As an owner of that body style I really like this car, but even if I had the money, I would be looking at one or two more others that I have seen in the FBBO membership first. :thumbsup:

Having made a similar build, $90k is CHEAP! I like how that dash and console flow together but I really don't care for the wood burl inserts. Is that console out of a Viper? Since my car has a similar suspension ( I did not see the rear defined) I KNOW that is an awesomely comfortable ride. I do have a problem with the silver dollar sized discs on that quick of a car plus it just looks like they are not correct( proportion I suppose).I would own it, but, I already have one not quite as fast! Mine is fast enough to get me in trouble as evidenced by my 30 over ticket in Arizona last Wed on the way to MATS. I also averaged 22.5 mpg on the 600 mile drive.

Auto Transport Service
Back