• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb24

Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The car is a 1968 Dodge Charger, Vin# XP29H8B407634, 383 with factory air conditioning, automatic, bucket seats, center console. This is a numbers matching car, original engine, transmission and radiator. The car is currently in running condition and is drivable. I have owned this car for 11 years. For its age the car runs good.

Engine - these are the items I have replaced

Holley carburetor lifters, fan clutch, Mopar performance distributor with orange box, recurve by FBO Systems, third row added to radiator but kept top and bottom due to matching numbers, voltage regulator upgraded to electronic along with upgraded alternator, air conditioning does not work but all components are there.

Brakes

Four wheel drum brakes, power booster has been replaced

Front Suspension

Strut rod kit and lower control arm bushings have been replaced

Interior

Original rear seat in good condition, front seat has seat covers the foam is shot, all gauges work and have been repaired and/or calibrated along with voltage stabilizer by Redline Gauges, headliner has minor tear, does not have the original radio, heater control valve has been rebuilt.

Exterior

Body is very straight, there is some bondo in both right and left quarter panels, minimal rust, both trunk and floor pans seem to be solid, as you can tell from the pictures the vinyl top has deteriorated, vacuum operated head light doors operate as they should, all lights work.

This is a solid car but it is a project. I have the original steering wheel and shoulder belts. I have an extra stock intake manifold. I have other miscellaneous parts, heater and a/c switches, glove box, arm pads, and a few other things that I am probably forgetting. The car has the original black plates. $25,000
you can text me at ********Please do not post telephone numbers OR email addresses here as per site rules.********

IMG_0100.JPG IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0102.JPG IMG_0101.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back