• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Plymouth Satellite

Welcome.
Not a big fan of Clones here but do what you want. At the end of the day it will still be an RH23 car. Fine machine in their own right.

Welcome, looks great. What part of the province are you? Maybe we are neighbors....

Welcome aboard! Love the color! Let's get some more pic's of the interior & under the hood. I'd personally keep it as is and save yourself some money.

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee!
From the looks of the finish panel on the trunk, that's a Sport Satellite?
Thanks! No its a RH23 Satellite but that is something that struck me too. At first I thought maybe it was a Canadian thing and was original, but the more I research, the more I'm sure that trunk panel is limited to the Sport Satellite and the GTX if the inserts are all red. So it must of been swapped at one point. The panel is in great shape, just needs a clean and polish.

That car is TERRIBLE!!!! You should give it to me. :lol:

All kidding aside, welcome from North Carolina. I say keep the green. That 68 is a beauty just like she is. The best part is, you can do whatever you want with the drivetrain. Good luck!!
Thanks! It came converted to a big block K member so that's one step done already.

Welcome.
Not a big fan of Clones here but do what you want. At the end of the day it will still be an RH23 car. Fine machine in their own right.
Hey I agree 100%. My dream car since I was a kid was a yellow 68 RR my cousin had. Being on a wife and 4 kid budget, there's just no way I can find a decent RR at this point. I still may change it in the future, but I would go more of a tribute than a clone. I'm not a fan of cloning, but thinking more of adding some RR touches. It came with a scrap RR hood and a brand new AMD one in a box still, so that'll be going on at some point.

Welcome aboard! Love the color! Let's get some more pic's of the interior & under the hood. I'd personally keep it as is and save yourself some money.
Thanks! That's the plan for now. Sorry I'm low on pics right now, but will post some progressthis spring when the snow's gone~

IMG_2849.JPG

It appears you have a nice start on a great ride. I too, like the green! From the Evergreen State of Washington, a hardy Welcome and Thanks for being a part of the FBBO group. :luvplace:
Bob :moparsmiley:

Thanks. I'm in Carrot Creek which is east of Edson on highway 16.
Few hours north of me. Hope to see your car one day. Looks great, hard to find a score that around here. You might want to leave it a satellite, that has cool factor on its own!

Looks pretty clean

get that 68 Satty out of the snow, inside 1st off
love the exterior color

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Sonora snow 2-5-2019.JPG

Welcome and nice ride. Clone or not. Do what you want with it. It is your car.

Welcome to the fun! Best Mopar site around. And don't be afraid to build your car just how you want it, some people forget that not all of us are fortunate enough to own the "more desirable" factory stuff..it's all about enjoying these old dogs afterall!

20190127_162803.jpg

20171007_125650.jpg

20190127_200105.jpg

...did someone say green interior!
20190306_090538.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back