• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 RoadRunner 383 magnum hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaie Thomsen

Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1968 RoadRunner with the 383 magnum hp. Has the hurst 4 speed transmission. Engine was gone through and built by Jim Cameron. Has mopar purple cam (484/510), tighter valve springs, heads were completely rebuilt. I have a lot of parts, email or text me for pictures. Only reason for selling is I ran out of money and need it for bills. I'm asking 25,000 obo. Contact me for further *********Please do not post telephone numbers here as per site rules - use Private messages - Conversations for contact. Serious inquierys only please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will not let me post pics. Please use Private messages/Conversations for pics

Last edited by a moderator:
please read the rules for posting in the for sale section.
your phone number and email isn't allowed. You should only exchange this info through a PM. Also need a location

so you are in Missouri...and they do not let you post pictures?:(
we need pictures.....put then in your "Garage"...

watch out for Gmail ..it seems there is a lot of scams associated with it ..NOT everybody !!!... but a lot

Sonny Black if you would like some pictures please private message me

Will not let me post pics. Please use Private messages/Conversations for pics

No-one said you cannot post pictures - The rukles you broke involved posting your telephone number here.
Posting pictures is so easy - copy and paste from another window - or copy a link from Photobucket or drag and drop from another window on your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back