• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 roadrunner clone!!! Fast!! What a steal$16,250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparcrazy.com

Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 ROADRUNNER CLONE!!! FAST!! WHAT A STEAL$16,250
-Car was stripped down and repainted its original color. It is base coat/clear coat and looks great. The vinyl top was replaced. There are NO major dents or scratches. The car is straight down the sides.
-New front and rear bumpers, nice trim and near perfect grille
-Newly Rebuilt 440HP, Electronic ignition, Chrome add-ons, Comp Cam, Alum. intake and headers. Motor is very healty and runs strong.
-Rebuilt 727 Trans NO Leaks and shifts great, Complete suspension rebuild
-8 ¾ rear 323 gears
-New prostar wheels
-Excellent interior, mint dash, new carpet and door panels
This car is not a trailer queen but nice enough to grab trophies at your local show. Trust me; you couldn’t come close to building one for this money. Nearly everything has been refurbed or replaced. The car shows real well and the paint is nice. At this price I couldn’t imagine finding a better deal on a big-block B-Body. Because of this the price is firm. I can assist with shipping.

Attachments

• 00i0i_izE2qT7ZFak_600x450.jpg
    00i0i_izE2qT7ZFak_600x450.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,193
Got any engine bay photos? Really super lookin car.

Just got dumped on. This snow is crazy. Will get some soon when I can get to my storage. Engine compartment is body color and detailed.

What's the interior color?

A great car for a great price - congrats!

God Bless America!

Dave

I didn't think that one would last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back