• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Satellite Convertible for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sil2fast

Local time
12:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all im new here. We have for sale a 1968 Pylmouth Satellite Sport 2dr Convertable. Im selling this car for my neighbor so I don't know much about the car's history. It was her husband's project car who died before completion. It has the original motor that was completely rebuilt but is not installed. The car it self is all original with only 18356 miles. As far as I can tell the only rust is in the floorboard on the passenger's side. price is 7500 but is negotiable being the buyer will have to tow the car and get the motor. contact Mrs. Ketley at 404-508-1883 for further information about the car. photos at the link below

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v645/erh21/1968 Plymouth Satellite/

HPIM1652.jpg

HPIM1653.jpg

HPIM1666.jpg

HPIM1670.jpg

HPIM1656.jpg

These stories are always sad.
Is the motor where the car is?

Is the car in Stone Mountain, GA? (I assume you said nieghbor and they are next door, but that doesn't mean the car is there.

Also, is she ready to sell or will she have a hard time due to recent death? (I don't want to waste either of our time).

yes Stone Mountain Ga, she is right across the street from my house and her husband died a few years ago. She needs the money, don't really need the car and its in her garage.

What did the deceased husband do to the car in the effort of the restoration? Would she be interested in a classic driver in trade? Look this over.
Small Block

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,579
This one deserves to go to the top. Someone is missing out on this one. Is it still for sale or has it been scooped up?
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back