• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Sport Satellite

It always amazes me to hear of a car that has been OFF the road far longer than it was ever ON.
And thats a GOOD thing !!! My 70 Coronet came from AZ where it had been sitting...318 auto from factory...440+6 18 spine S60 4;10 in the future with u.s car chassis kit on it now interior was FRIED

i8837.jpg

image0000001 (11).jpg

Last edited:
cool I’m down the street, hopefully I’ll see the car around

My avtar pic is at the in n out on Soledad
I go to the coffee and car about twice a month on Bouquet canyon and Soledad. I drive a 69 Mustang fastback or my 70 Charger

And thats a GOOD thing !!! My 70 Coronet came from AZ where it had been sitting...318 auto from factory...440+6 18 spine S60 4;10 in the future with u.s car chassis kit on it now interior was FRIED

View attachment 1505041

View attachment 1505042
That is one of my very favorite Mopars. I had to sell mine when I moved but I will get another, maybe sell or trade this 68 for one when its running

Absolutely love it. I agree, keep that thing a Sport Satty. I've got a 68' Belvedere 383 4spd that was off the road from 72' until 22'!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back