• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 4 Door windshield

Wagontom

Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can find a windshield for a 69 B Body wagon? The only place I could find one is windshieldstogo.com for $550! Back in '09 I a local dealer found one for my 69 Coronet wagon but they can't find it now. Yes, the 4 door/ wagon is different than the 2 door. I know from experience

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe a 1968-70 Plymouth Satellite or Dodge Coronet 4 door or wagon are all the same because I have one but not in a hurry to part with it. Just thought I would let ya know other vehicles that should work also.

ALSO.... You might check with - ///Matt he has been recently advertising lots of various parts from a 69 4dr .... he might have one, but only guessing

You might check with places like Safelite. They got me one for a 67 Dart 4 door.With installation it was under $400 a few years back.

I have a windshield from a 68 coronet wagon. I don't know how to go about shipping.

These are in fact available new and on ebay.

they are $250 but the shipping is outrageous.

A local glass shop should be able to get one from the same or other source and their shipping should be much much cheaper either at cost or in bulk with their regular order.

A local glass shop should be able to get one from the same or other source and their shipping should be much much cheaper either at cost or in bulk with their regular order.
You would think but it is a very hard window to find. Back in 09 only one place in town had it

I have a windshield from a 68 coronet wagon. I don't know how to go about shipping.

Do you have a tailgate?

I don't, the windshield is a leftover from when we ran an auto body shop in the 70s

Rhoners in Willmar MN had multiple coronet and satellite wagons. They were super rough, so I don't know about condition.

Auto Transport Service
Back