• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Charger R/T at the NATS 2004.....(not for the faint of heart)

Panther pink Coronet was saveable too?

panther pink Coronet.jpg

That's a Road Runner,and none of the three Chargers that were chopped up at the show were anywhere near that bad. I saw them in person.

I remember that vaguely as my 69 was Copper with Tan aligator top and Buckskin interior.. What is even funnier is Me and a Buddy were looking at the aftermath as this picture was took!!! I am in the white Mopat T shirt and he is in the yellow one.

1682893376069.jpeg

Anyone ever catch his name?
I do know who he is/was.. Don't want to out him as he was decent to deal with by delivering some rust-free Oklahoma sheet metal to the show for 2 of my cars just for the cost of parts.. He has a bunch of cars that he bought for next to nothing and just stored them. Think he has over a 100 muscle cars even took his Superbird to the show once..

Last edited:
I remember that vaguely as my 69 was Copper with Tan aligator top and Buckskin interior.. What is even funnier is Me and a Buddy were looking at the aftermath as this picture was took!!! I am in the white Mopat T shirt and he is in the yellow one.

View attachment 1458366
It looks like a where's Waldo photo opportunity! Lol The 69 Charger R/T Se was for sale by another person in the swap meet area. I looked at the car before the guy who brought you your parts bought the car and put it over with the other two Chargers to be chopped up for parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back