• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Coronet 383 numbers matching project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotrod20

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Coronet WH23 2 DR./HT has original data plate no broadcast sheet.This is a numbers matching car. Original F5 green paint showing nice patina. Factory 383 2 bbl,automatic transmission,power steering,black interior and vinyl top car. Original California car brought in as a donor car for my A12 Bee that has since sold. This car has solid floor pans, rear body bumper reinforcement bar,rear body panel,solid trunk extensions,and solid frame rails. Vinyl top was removed to better see rust repair needed on right lower A pillar and rear dutchman panel glass channel and right rear roof.

Needs trunk floor, but trunk extensions are solid. Other areas of the cars body can be easily fixed with patch panels. Needs headliner and sail panels. headliner bows are in the car.Has 8 3/4 axle,10" manual drum brakes,2.76 non posi gears.Some trim is missing as well as the front bench seat. 66-67 Charger bucket seats with tracks go with the car.Many early January 1969 parts date coded and still on this car. All glass is nice and windows go up and down. Rear glass and brand new front windshield are out of car so repairs can be made to the dutchman panel and lower A pillar.

I just got it running today after 10 years in storage. I cleaned the fuel tank,installed a new fuel sending unit,new spark plugs,new fuel filter,new belts and hoses,new battery and battery tray.Much more to say about the car if a serious buyer is interested. The car as it sits is****SOLD!!!!. I have a clear Title in my name.

If the buyer is interested in a package deal, I have a collection of parts to go with the car for ****SOLD!!!! for all parts in the picture and the car. Parts are new unless noted. Repro A pillar mldgs, black ACC carpet, sill plate mldgs, body gasket kit for after paint, Reman brake mast cyl, heater core assy and heater box resto kit, Front Year One bumper, Rear re chromed OEM bumper,one set of NOS Front and Rear bumper guards in the box,Complete MOOG master front suspension kit with everything you need,4 brake wheel cylinders,brake rebuild kits,front brake hoses,repro accelerator pedal,repro brake pedal pad,4 new Monroe gas shocks,Speedometer cable,excellent used 69 dated gauge cluster,one bag of windshield trim clips front and rear, One Pin on-Glas Tek hood with Year One lift off hood kit. One used black un cracked steering wheel, One used set of four 1968 date coded chrome road wheels real nice driver set I was going to put on this car.One set of 2 spare 69 hardtop doors complete
Again, serious buyer only please.
Thanks
HR 20
Car has ****SOLD!!!!!

69 WH1.jpg 69WH2.jpg 69WH4.jpg 69WH5.jpg 69WH7.jpg Data Plate.jpg 69WH6.jpg Parts stash 2.jpg Glastek hood.JPG

Last edited:
that should sell quick ,nice car and a great price.

Shoot, we coulda just traded parts cars ;). Nice future ride, wish I had the stable space.

Does she have a broadcast sheet. I see the trunk lid is not original. What happened to the original one and is this one good?

Every one, Please read the ad, no broadcast sheet. Again Tim S, read the ad, I bought the car as a donor car I do not know where the original deck lid is.The one on the car is good. If serious buyers want pictures of any part of the car please contact me on a PM to discuss.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
HR 20

Every one, Please read the ad, no broadcast sheet. Again Tim S, read the ad, I bought the car as a donor car I do not know where the original deck lid is.The one on the car is good. If serious buyers want pictures of any part of the car please contact me on a PM to discuss.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
HR 20

Oops. Sorry my bad. I missed that.

The Car has ***SOLD!!! early this morning.
Thank you everyone for you interest and inquiries.
HR 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back