• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Daytona Wing OEM

My buddy put it on Facebook. I don't do Facebook so the price was a total guess. We couldn't find any company or person that was offering a reproduction wing for a Daytona. It is a nicely built piece made way back in the day.

It is great to find some people who know what it is!

The last OEM one I saw for sale was at Carlisle. They wanted 12k with washer trays and braces.

Yes, I had a few guys tell me that currently an original with brackets is worth between 12-15K.

We are asking $6900 for this one.

Yes, I had a few guys tell me that currently an original with brackets is worth between 12-15K.

We are asking $6900 for this one.
It will be interesting to see what it brings. I might have an extra set of repro wing braces up in the loft.

I will let you know how it goes. Always learning in this Mopar hobby!

After learning more about these things I am going to post it in the for sale section hopefully someone needs a nice reproduction. Yea the original price was a little high, but just a wild *** guess LOL.

Auto Transport Service
Back