• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Charger registry

Used to be when I had a couple of them a few years ago, but sold the cars and haven't checked in since. Is it gone?

I tried a search and only came up with '70.
Thats what I found also. It has been that way for quite a while. I used to like going there. Lots of information and pictures.

The 69 Charger Registry was taken over by a fella(a Charger Collector) who promised to take the time to maintain the Registry and carry it forward after the first guy got tired.
However.... It seems all the second guy wanted ?... was all the data, info, and statistics for himself ?
Because,
all he did was squirrel the data/info stuff away never to be seen again....
and later....
when tasked by so many as to 'why" the '69 Registry was not just taken down ? but never made any attempts to resurrect it.... even after multiple overtures from BOTH individuals and groups to take it over.... NADA... ZIP.... DONUT....
and the individual doesn't seem to want to share the data/info either ?

Basically a DICK MOVE by the guy(aha 'shawn' who goes by "Ghoste" over at DC.com) who took it over who IMO is an *** CLOWN !
especially since he has had so many offers from many YEARS NOW by REAL guys to take it over and get the data/info back up
See Here:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,138660.0.html

Last edited:
The 69 Charger Registry was taken over by a fella(a Charger Collector) who promised to take the time to maintain the Registry and carry it forward after the first guy got tired.
However.... It seems all the second guy wanted ?... was all the data, info, and statistics for himself ?
Because,
all he did was squirrel the data/info stuff away never to be seen again....
and later....
when tasked by so many as to 'why" the '69 Registry was not just taken down ? but never made any attempts to resurrect it.... even after multiple overtures from BOTH individuals and groups to take it over.... NADA... ZIP.... DONUT....
and the individual doesn't seem to want to share the data/info either ?

Basically a DICK MOVE by the guy(aha 'shawn' who goes by "Ghoste" over at DC.com) who took it over who IMO is an *** CLOWN !
especially since he has had so many offers from many YEARS NOW by REAL guys to take it over and get the data/info back up
See Here:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,138660.0.html

Has anyone tried contacting the first guy? Maybe he has copies of what he handed over to Ghoste?

Ghoste on May 31, 2013, 11:57:30 AM

I have volunteered to take over the stewardship of this registry from Chris. He has forwarded the database on to me and the domain name. When I get back home I will get someone from our IT dept. to help me set up a website for it. I think the initial plans will be to set up pretty much the same way Chris did. He did a fantastic job with it and certainly earned a break. I will do my best to live up to the standard he set.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,101913.0/all.html

Screenshot_20210822-104712~2.png

Last edited:
Which information would one give to the registry? Just the VIN?

The guy aka username "Ghoste" who absconded with all the "1969 Dodge Charger Registry" data ...... and disappeared then with it ......popped by over at Dodgecharger.com last week looking for 6 Pack information ?
soooo
I called him out.... NADA.... ZILCH.... DONUT.... and he ran away again

see here:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,140462.0.html

Ghoste popped in today:

Screenshot_20211113-114250~3.png

Last edited:
I wonder if he's the guy who has a "Ghost" tag on a 69 Charger I've seen at the nats?

Auto Transport Service
Back