• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 plymouth gtx 540 b1 frost green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrplymouth

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 PLYMOUTH GTX,ORIGINAL 440 ,727 AUTO, DANA 60 CAR.(THIS IS NOT A CLONE CAR ) This car is extremely clean,lazor straight factory colour F3 frost green with dark green interior. I have spent 6 years making this car the best I know how to and I have spared NO EXPENSE on ANYTHING.
EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW !!! The paint and body is beautiful,everything works and is fuctional.Brand new 540 inch B1/BS motor,new mopar mega block 4.500 bore all machine work was done including bronze bushed lifter bores,Lunati 4.250 stroke steel billet crankshaft,new oliver steel billet connecting rods,ARP-WSB rod bolts, Diamond 13.3:1 flat top pistons,tool steel wrist pins,hellfire rings,cleveite 77 race bearings,Milodon dual line oil system and pump,B1/BS heads, complete port work done at Koffels,brand new stainless Manley valves,2.200 intake and 1.810 Exhaust,Erson valve springs good to 750"lift, T&D Roller rocker shafts,new guides,retainers lash caps, custome Comp Cams camshaft from Koffels,690"lift,310 degrees duration @50,Team G intake,new 1150 Dominator.
New fully rollerized 727 trans with 2.74 first gear, steel billet front drum,kevlar bands and race clutches,new Dynamic 9" 4500 converter. Car has brand new wilwood front disc's,comp engineering 90/10 drag shocks,(factory discs come with car)All new brake lines, ball joints and wheel bearings.
Rear brakes are NEW factory 11" drums,complete!! Dana 60 has new 4:10 gears and posi unit,including all bearings and seals. Rear suspension is a ladder bar with leaf springs and comp engineering drag shocks.
Frame is tied,MSD Ignition,new Magna fuel pro 500 pump and Regulator,complete fuel system with -10 line,car does have fuel cell in trunk. This car has no cheese/bondo in it everything that was done, was with rust free sheet metal.
The car has NOT been tubbed it has all the factory wheel wells, roll bar can be removed pretty easy. The frame is immaculant and has never been patched. It was never rusted out and there was no rot anywhere. ****PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME WITH TRADES, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANY OF THEM**** $45,000.00 416-716-1928 SHAWN

Attachments

• 69-GTX-NOV-10-DONE 002small.jpg
    69-GTX-NOV-10-DONE 002small.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 2,764
  • 69-GTX-NOV-10-DONE 003small.jpg
    69-GTX-NOV-10-DONE 003small.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 2,378
  • 69-GTX-NOV-10-DONE 007small.jpg
    69-GTX-NOV-10-DONE 007small.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 3,366
  • 69-GTX-NOV-10-DONE 006small.jpg
    69-GTX-NOV-10-DONE 006small.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 3,443
  • GTX-540-MOTOR 001small.jpg
    GTX-540-MOTOR 001small.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 1,976
Thanks.....I know the price might seem high in todays market, but I honestly have well over 70K in the car, it was appraised at 75K by a reputable classic car insurance company........I might be able to move a little for the right buyer, or someone thats serious......and if need be, I think I have enough parts left to put a little more street friendly motor together, for someone wanting to cruise the car more.....it would be a 440, around the 475-500 HP range and YES it would be pump gas friendly.......thanks again.

interested in selling me the motor for my 64? Just wondering outloud. PM me if you are. Thanks.

Nice ride.. What is the compression on the B1 engine?

Greetz Ted.

Okay,

so no pumpgas then? And do you have some pics from the under side?

Greetz Ted.

Okay,

so no pumpgas then? And do you have some pics from the under side?

Greetz Ted.

NO you cant run it on pump gas, although if you can get E-85 at the pump it will work just fine on that.....yes I have pictures of the underside of the car, send me your E mail address.........

wow absolutely wow. is there any way you could let me know what wheel and tire sizes your runnin in the front and back, cause when i get back from my deplyoment im goin to buy a 68-69 runner and i wanna build it alot like yours and i think it would motovate my dad to get his but in gear building his 69 satellite :)

wow absolutely wow. Is there any way you could let me know what wheel and tire sizes your runnin in the front and back, cause when i get back from my deplyoment im goin to buy a 68-69 runner and i wanna build it alot like yours and i think it would motovate my dad to get his but in gear building his 69 satellite :)

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back