• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Roadrunner A12 Clone - $11,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the other car is now gone. Did I miss what was said that shouldn't have been? I know I really pissed someone else off cause I deleted a post I considered "editorial". Was another newbie with ONE post to his credit. Hopefully it was the one that got you going
Don't sweat it. I think it all got sorted out. I think everythings fine. Just got carried over from another thread. I think it's handled. Thanks for following up.

Where in FL? I'm in Palm Beach, if your close maybe we can meet up sometime.
Like others said don't let one jerk run you off. In just about any forum setting there are gonna be some that aren't too pleasant to deal with. Some are just true aholes and others will act a certain way as it not a face to face situation and can't end up with a :black_eye:
I'm basically in the Ft. Myers area. It is a VERY VERY good area of a classic car community. At least 4 to 5 days and/or nights a week there are gatherings within a very short drive. In the winter months, it's a solid 5 night a week deal. I love it. Feel free to PM me if you want to make the trip across from the Palm Beaches for a show day or night. I'd be more than happy to hook you up. And, hopefully someday, I'll have a car that I actually have enough faith in to make that 3 hour trip to and from Palm Beach each way in :grin::yes:

u should stick around this is the best damn forum u will find!! I think the car is worth what your asking runs drives good body the 68 quarter mishap could be fixed by someone with the knowledge pretty easy I am sure,but as far as the driveline goes from the sound of it sounds like shes a beast And Like the others said stick around the people here are awesome,no pissing contests and alot of knowledge to be shared and laughs!! So dont let some D-Bag run U off this is the forum to be on!!

Thanks.
Yeah, I'm starting to see exactly that.

The car is now listed on ebay as of this afternoon.
Here's hoping it sells....

Nice looking car. Great color. Good luck with the sale. Drooling here, on my empty wallet, unfortunately.

Nice looking car. Great color. Good luck with the sale. Drooling here, on my empty wallet, unfortunately.
...that is the story of my life...:sad:

I didn't see the offending post...

You let a Canadian junior member with only 9 posts run you off? C'mon now. Don't let one ignorant posting run you off. Most of the people here are friendly and helpful.

Unless the offending poster's name is " a Canadian junior member" I'm not really clear what "Canadian" has to do with it... please, explain. I think rude is rude no matter where you happen to live!

If he was American, how would you have pointed that out?

Mark

pmsjaw, I think your car is great, too bad you have to sell.
Mark

Good luck with your cars. If your near Pensacola let me know. We'll swap lies.

Unless the offending poster's name is " a Canadian junior member" I'm not really clear what "Canadian" has to do with it... please, explain. I think rude is rude no matter where you happen to live!

If he was American, how would you have pointed that out?

Mark

Since YOU aren't the offending junior canadian member (who had 9 posts at the time), why are you worried about it? Doesn't matter where he is from. If he were from Bugtussle, Tennessee, I would have said "junior member from Bugtussle, TN". So get over it.

Regards,
Member from Houston, TX

Since YOU aren't the offending junior canadian member (who had 9 posts at the time), why are you worried about it? Doesn't matter where he is from. If he were from Bugtussle, Tennessee, I would have said "junior member from Bugtussle, TN". So get over it.

Regards,
Member from Houston, TX

Right on, thanks for the friendly advice.I'm glad to hear being Canadian had nothing to do with it. I'll stop looking out for fellow Canadians, and attempt to get over it.

Regards...
Member from Canada,eh

Things appear to be "all good" now.
Jumping into a VERY active thread mid-stream sometimes can cause people to be offended, etc.
That being said, everyone who is now reading this who wasn't involved a week ago from this date, consider this my advise to you to just not post in response to it....(just causes un-needed drama).

Yes, Patrick, I'll keep that in mind. Send me a PM if you are SWFL. I'll hook you up with the best car gatherings.

Moopa, frankly, I'd LOVE to sell all three of my cars. I'm trying to get the $$$ for a car that I really want to keep. With the market the way it is, it'd be a huge blessing for me if they all sell.

SOLD pending payment.

Well, it sorta sucks on two levels:

1) Didn't get as much as I wanted or needed or expected it would bring.

2) It's leaving the country.

At least you got yours sold. I only had a pair of big talkers on the duster, and that's it.

Yeah, I know.
Plus, they might even buy my 68 Roadrunner as well, which will get me where I need to be for my next car. :icon_cheers:

Nice car ,hope things work out for you ,and hope you hang around
Mr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back