• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Satellite convertible...finally finished!

amigafin

Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
I bought this car in 1987, it was the first car I bought with my own money and registered to me. It was a daily driver, and pizza delivery vehicle, for years. Finally, after years of storage, I had the time and money to restore this car. Here are the results... what do you think? (one is a before picture) There are more photos available in my profile gallery.

Attachments

• P1040119.jpg
    P1040119.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 783
  • IMG_1158.jpg
    IMG_1158.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_3091.jpg
    IMG_3091.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG_3050.jpg
    IMG_3050.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 426
hi that's a very nice sat. you have thanks for sharing it with us :headbang:

Nice touch on the console...I like it. Modernized to have cup holders but still retains the original look of a 66-70 B console. Very tasteful.

The entire care looks awesome!

beautiful car! glad you kept it a Sattelite.

Yeah, a lot of people tried to convince me to turn it into a road runner clone. I realize it is WAY more rare as a satellite and plan to keep it that way. Thanks all for the compliments, I appreciate it!

That is a great looking vert!! The convertibles are kind of far and inbettween if im reading things right, love the color and have fun with that old gal. Great job!

Beautiful car, love the color. I too am glad you did not clone it, it's a great Satellite.

Mark

Frankly I never understood the thought process behind "cloning". If it's a sheep that's one thing but a car why? It is what it is. And this one is a very nice Satty. Glad you kept it true. She's a sweetie.

I hope that my Sport Satellite comes out even half as nice as yours!

Auto Transport Service
Back