• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Satellite Original HOOD???

Looks real good with the 6pk scoop on it. Glad you got your carb problem fixed as I did the same thing. Only I used the plastic type 1" spacer but its like night and day for the hot soak with the car. You know shut it down after its good and hot on a 95 degree day. Come back in 10 minutes and go to start the car. If you even touch the gas pedal its flooded ! Yea the spacer made it seem like a different car. She is a good looking ride you have. Ron

1069 Satellite hood

Hey I have a great shape 69 Satellite hood if interested!

sweethree

I'd love to get a Satallite hood and add the scoop, but the shiiping from the west coast would kill the deal.

Scoops

Kevin, here are the scoops

Attachments

• Scoop 1.jpg
    Scoop 1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Scoop 2.jpg
    Scoop 2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 212
  • Scoop 3.jpg
    Scoop 3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Scoop 4.jpg
    Scoop 4.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 215
Nice color combo on your car looks sharp, That scoop really makes it look intimidating..

Looks sweet! You cant beat the a12 look. Did it to my 68 GTX with an OEM six pack hood I was fortunate to pick up many years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back