• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Satellite Restoration--My Way.

Actually, that would be a $1200 Alston Chassis Works Pro 4link setup. Custom crossmembers, punched through floor where the back seat should be, and a Strange Engineering Dana 60.. Custom bent quarters on the car too.. Tons o cash and work on the back of the car..

Wow... it's been a while.

They wheels are 18x10 in the rear and will have to double check the front width.

Hmmm... well here is a picture of the dash that I finished. Looks really good in person, especially compared to what I started with.

The other picture is one of my brothers cars.

I will get pictures of my car soon.

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

does that have a stroker lol. thats an in your face ride. subtle sleeper be damned. i like it.now more pixcs of your b.

Great job on the dash.
Look like it was under water with all the dirt and mud before you started.

Your dash looked as dirty as the one in mine! Wow! Great Job on cleaning it up, I can't wait to see more pics of your car!

Wow, it's been a while. I am getting ready to start putting everything together. Hopefully running and driving in a couple of weeks. I do have a question I am hoping someone can help me with though. The grill and headlight assemblies... what screws am I looking for? I have a lot of miscellaneous screws but I am not sure which is which. Thanks for your help.

Auto Transport Service
Back