• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Satellite

Claymore04

Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
hey guys! I'm new here. Finally picked up my dream car. She's a 69 road runner clone. 383 with 833 4 speed. Great platform to start from. Burnt to the ground previously due to a previous owner, but she's coming along great. I'll definitely be picking the brains of the gurus out there for help. Any and all is greatly appreciated!

IMG_4640.JPG IMG_4641.JPG IMG_4644.JPG IMG_4696.JPG IMG_4697.JPG IMG_4698.JPG IMG_4700.JPG

:welcome: aboard!

Nice looking clone!
Thank you! A quick question for a mopar master. What would you recommend for an aftermarket exhaust (heads to the tail)? The original manifolds all the way to the back severely need to be replaced. It's got power steering and original starter. I'm not looking into long tubes, just looking for advice on a good set up that I can bolt on and plumb out the rest myself. Thanks for any advice!

Thank you! A quick question for a mopar master. What would you recommend for an aftermarket exhaust (heads to the tail)? The original manifolds all the way to the back severely need to be replaced. It's got power steering and original starter. I'm not looking into long tubes, just looking for advice on a good set up that I can bolt on and plumb out the rest myself. Thanks for any advice!
TTi, they have everything you'll need. Tips from accurate exhaust though. I bought mine from them, had them custom bend it in stainless steel.

Welcome to FBBO - sweet ride you picked up,there. I have a GTX so it's the same body style. You can go TTI - but it's going to cost you your first born. I went with Hooker Competition ceramic coated then put flowmaster pipes and mufflers on. Bought it all from Summit Racing for less than you'll pay for just the TTI headers. Good fitment - not exactly a breeze but didn't have to bang them up any. The only issue is getting to the starter can be a challenge if you have to swap one out. But I think that's the case with most of these headers at least on this model.

Biff426 just posted a set of TTIs for a 440 for $650 - right under your post. Might be worth a look.

If you do choose headers, get a MINI starter! They are lighter, stronger and easier to work around with headers.
Welcome to the club!

Welcome aboard. Ditto on the TTI. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. TTI is a Mopar only manufacturer. They are the easiest to install, made from the highest quality materials and will last a lifetime if you get the ceramic coated inside and out. The mini starter is always a welcome addition. Just make sure that you get a good one. Lots of lower quality starters on the market. do your home work.

Welcome to the madness . . . from NC . . . Nice looking ride you got there too !

Welcome as well....congrats on finding your dream car.

Nice looking car btw!

Clean looking Satty/RR clone

welcome to FBBO from hot, dry, sunny & smoky NorCal

Auto Transport Service
Back