• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 sport satellite production numbers

the guy who took those pics said "the usual rust" hes not a mopar guy, he cant remember either. i might be able to go look at it, he thinks a pillars, trunk,runs and drives, ac works when charged has leak, needs front area cowl work and rear window area work, 56k original miles?, 383 2bb, i don't think he looked at it very good. i think hes trying to make some money off me by being the middle man. he is in sales.

he said 5k is what he's asking. matching numbers. the fender tag should tell the rest of the story.
RP23:
Plymouth Belvedere,Satellite
Premium
2 Door Hardtop

G9G: 383 290HP 1-2BBL 8 CYL
St. Louis, MO, USA

237003: Sequence number

E61: 383 cid 2 barrel V8 290hp
D32: Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
T3: Light Bronze Metallic Exterior Color
P6T: Trim - Premium, Vinyl Bucket Seats, Tan
T3: Light Bronze Metallic Int. Door Frames
T7: Build Date: 7
321: Order number

A04: Unknown Top Color
C16: Console w/Woodgrain Panel
C55: Bucket Seats
G31: OS RH Manual Standard Mirror
G33: LH Remote Racing Mirror
H51: Air Conditioning with Heater

J25: 3 Speed Wipers
M21: Roof drip rail moldings
M25: Wide sill moldings
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)
V7X: Accent Stripes, Black
26: 26in Radiator
owner told him its one of 400 or something like that. what do you guys think on value. if i can go look at it soon i will report back.

Luke

Deal killers, especially at that price. Better cars can be had for a little more money and a lot less work. The picture seems to show a little buggery going on in the roof as well. :eek:

If it needs no rust repair on underbody and minimal rust on body,maybe 5 and thats if it does not need engine/tranny work. Anything other then that its not worth 5 grand. The fact that its a complete number's matching car is nice but not 5 grand nice. Now that front grille. Forget if it needs paint,if its not broken its worth a few hundred or more easy. The trunk panel if not pitted and in good shape is worth some money as are the taillight bezels. If those parts alone are beyond repair,then forget it... The AC system would need to be completely rebuilt,there is no such thing as a leak on a 46 year old car and God knows the last time it worked. Don't get me wrong its a nice car if you are willing to restore it and get it for the right numbers... Good luck
Steve, I have to dis-agree with you on the 5 grand figger. I have looked, and a better than average driver can't be found for that low a price. I had to prove that to my insurance company...............................MO

Steve, I have to dis-agree with you on the 5 grand figger. I have looked, and a better than average driver can't be found for that low a price. I had to prove that to my insurance company...............................MO

I will comment that what I have noticed so far in my search, sellers of Sport Satellites 68 or 69 want Roadrunner prices for them. Whether they are getting that or not, I'm not sure.

I will comment that what I have noticed so far in my search, sellers of Sport Satellites 68 or 69 want Roadrunner prices for them. Whether they are getting that or not, I'm not sure.
Where are you finding these Roadrunners in good driving condition for 8-12.000. Maybe I am not valueing my 68 Sport S. for enough money..........................................MO

Where are you finding these Roadrunners in good driving condition for 8-12.000. Maybe I am not valueing my 68 Sport S. for enough money..........................................MO

In the Midwest area. I've been seeing prices on Sports that still need some work in the $15K-$17K range. Would like a Sport Satellite but I may expand my search and just get a Roadrunner if I can find one. Not that Roadrunners are in the range you mentioned, Sports have just gone up to them for the most part. Again, not sure if they are selling though.

Auto Transport Service
Back