• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Super Bee

Hey, my name is Anthony. I just registered on the site. I've been looking around to see if I could get any information. However, I wasn't finding what I was looking for. I recently purchased a car from an auction. I got a bill of sale from the auction. However, the car does not have a title. Doing a vin search the car is not stolen nore does it have any liens. The car was last registered in 1992. I also did not receive any keys ( I would imagine that problem is the easiest problem to solve). I have also called the DMV and I would be able to get a Bonded title. I was told the process takes awhile. I have had the car in my possession since April right before the Pandemic/Lockdown went into effect. So, I haven't invested to much time into doing much with the car. The motor turns over and I was able to push the car onto the trailer and into my garage pretty easily. Now for the reason I am posting, I am thinking about just sending the car down the road but I have no idea what the value is. I know it would be worth more with a title. Which I am more than able to do. Just time consuming. I just don't know what the value of the car is. The reason I am asking is I had someone offer me $1,400.00 and I strongly feel that it has to me worth more than that or maybe i'm wrong. I love cars but when it comes to values I would have no idea. I know it's hard to determine a value without seeing it. So maybe I am just wasting your time asking. Thanks for reading my long drawn out question. I did include some pictures of the car as well. Thanks again for your time.View attachment 999516 View attachment 999517 View attachment 999518 View attachment 999519 View attachment 999520
What did you pay for it at the auction?

226394CA-B29A-4A7F-BE55-DC4550086605.jpeg
You can't clearly see the VIN number. What are you, his cheerleader?
Oh come on man. If I came across harsh I apologize. It was clear to me that it’s a 1.

Here is mine. It’s rough but definitely a 3
image.jpg

View attachment 999577
Oh come on man. If I came across harsh I apologize. It was clear to me that it’s a 1.
I was looking at the VIN tag, not the fender tag. There, I agree, it looks like a 1. I'll be honest, I think this is either a scam or a fishing expedition. I offered him $6,000.00 with no title in a PM. Funny, he has ignored me ever since. I will even pick it up with my low boy and my tractor.

20190430_132322.jpg

Nope not a scam and not phishing. I have a car that I have no idea what it’s worth. Yes you offered me 6k. I’ll gladly give me phone number out and talk to anyone. I don’t even know if I for sure want to sell it. I am trying to get information so when I get my ducks in a row I can advertise it correctly. Side note you are kind of abrasive.

Nope not a scam and not phishing. I have a car that I have no idea what it’s worth. Yes you offered me 6k. I’ll gladly give me phone number out and talk to anyone. I don’t even know if I for sure want to sell it. I am trying to get information so when I get my ducks in a row I can advertise it correctly. Side note you are kind of abrasive.
I'm from Jersey, we're all abrasive.

PS I said "fishing" as in for a sucker. Not phishing.

Makes sense then. Sorry, I promise I’m not trying to mess with anyone just gathering info which you guys have been great

Auto Transport Service
Back