• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 b-body Passenger Mirror Option

Excerpt from the '70 Charger Registry (known built):

182 6 cylinder 1970 XH Chargers built
Base price = $3,001.00 (6 cylinder)

A04 Charger Radio Group - Music Master Radio, Power Steering, Power Brakes, 3 Speed Wipers (standard with 383 4bbl, 440 and Hemi engines), Deep Dish Wheel Covers (standard with Special Edition) and
Left Side Remote Mirror 6 built 3.3% $256.40

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Manual Standard Type 3 built 1.7%
$6.85

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Remote Type with G33 1 built 0.6%
$6.85 chrome equal to G33

G33
Mirror - Outside LH Remote Type Chrome - Included With A04 Radio Group Package 22 built 12.2%
$10.45

G36 Mirror - Outside L+R Chrome Racing 0 built
Became available February 12, 1970 color keyed to only: EB5, EF8, FJ5, EK2, FK5, FY1 and FC7

G36 Mirror - Outside L+R Painted Racing 0 built
Became available February 12, 1970 color keyed to only: EB5, EF8, FJ5, EK2, FK5, FY1 and FC7

9,163 8 cylinder 1970 XH Chargers built
Base price = $3,108.00 (8 cylinder)

A04 Charger Radio Group - Music Master Radio, Power Steering, Power Brakes, 3 Speed Wipers (standard with 383 4bbl, 440 and Hemi engines), Deep Dish Wheel Covers (standard with Special Edition) and
Left Side Remote Mirror 2,485 built 27.2%
$256.40

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Manual Standard Type 55 built 0.6%
$6.85

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Remote Type with G33 356 built 3.9%

G33 Mirror - Outside LH Remote Type Chrome - Included With A04 Radio Group Package 5,655 built 61.9%
$10.45

G36 Mirror-Outside L+R Chrome Racing 146 built 1.6%
Became available February 12, 1970 for any body color except: EB5, EF8, FJ5, EK2, FK5, FY1 and FC7 1.6% Mid Year Intro

G36 Mirror - Outside L+R Painted Racing 91 built 1.0%

29- 6 Cylinder 1970 Charger 500's built
Base price = $3,139.00 (6 cylinder)

Left Side Remote Mirror 0 built
$256.40

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Manual Standard Type 0 built
$6.85

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Remote Type with G33 0 built

G33 Mirror - Outside LH Remote Type Chrome - Included With A04 Radio Group Package 5 built 17.9%
$10.45

G36 Mirror-Outside L+R Chrome Racing 0 built
Became available February 12, 1970 for any body color except: EB5, EF8, FJ5, EK2, FK5, FY1 and FC7

G36 Mirror - Outside L+R Painted Racing 0 built-
Became available February 12, 1970 color keyed to only: EB5,EF8,FJ5,EK2,FK5,FY1 and FC7

27,432 8 cylinder 1970 Charger 500 built
Base price = $3,246.00 (8 cylinder)

Left Side Remote Mirror 8,144 built* 29.9%
$256.40 *Does not include cars w/A47 SE Pkg

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Manual Standard Type 109 built 0.4%
$6.85

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Remote Type with G33 1,416 built 5.2%

G33 Mirror - Outside LH Remote Type Chrome - Included With A04 Radio Group Package 17,731 built 65.1%
$10.45

G36 Mirror-Outside L+R Chrome Racing 545 built 2.0%
Became available February 12, 1970 for any body color except: EB5, EF8, FJ5, EK2, FK5, FY1 and FC7

G36 Mirror - Outside L+R Painted Racing 327 built 1.2%

All 1970 Charger R/T 9,509 built 100% $3,711.00
Including cars shipped September 1970

A04 - Charger Radio Group 2389 built* 25.5% $256.40 (*Does not include cars with A47 SE Pkg) Music Master AM Radio, Power Steering,Power Brakes, 3 Speed Wipers (std on R/T),Deep Dish Wheel Covers (std SE),
LH Remote Control Mirror >

G31 - Mirror Outside RH Manual Standard Type 75 built 0.8%
$6.85

G31 - Mirror Outside RH Remote Type w/G33 834 blt 8.9%

G33 - Mirror Outside LH Remote Type Chrome - Included With A04 Radio Group Package 6531 built 69.7%
$10.45

G35 - Delete STD O/S Mirror

G36 - Mirror Outside L+R Chrome Racing 84 built 0.9%

G36 - Mirror Outside L+R Painted Racing 56 built 0.6%
Became available February 12, 1970 - color keyed to only EB5, EF8, FJ5, EK2, FK5, FY1 and FC7
-----
Source:
1970 Dodge Charger Registry

Wow...the rarest was a 1970 slant six XH with the RH remote mirror. ONE built! An actual one of one.
Rob Wolf would **** a brick to find one of those.

Note it says "remote type".

...but for the driver's side it says "remote".

Wow...the rarest was a 1970 slant six XH with the RH remote mirror. ONE built! An actual one of one.
Rob Wolf would **** a brick to find one of those.

Imagine the car’s worth, if it still exists. We could be talking about a value in the Hope diamond range.

:rolleyes:

Custom Image 29092023191156.jpg

:lol:

Say it’s not so ….. an extremely rare slant 6 Charger with a right side door mirror is far more rare than a Hemi 4-peed 70 Charger, thus far more valuable.
It's a sad sad tale...

If you need more sadness back in 1992 I parted out a 71 Challenger Deputy with a 198 slanty.. One of three but this one was FJ6 Sassy Grass Green...Should I be losing sleep?

I bet @Dodge Don knows a thing or two about that car.
Maybe so. I wouldn't mind visiting the site but the owner banned me and sold my email address to several charity organizations that hounded me for cash. He denied it but the spam started right after he banned me and I sent him a pissy email.

Say it’s not so ….. an extremely rare slant 6 Charger with a right side door mirror is far more rare than a Hemi 4-peed 70 Charger, thus far more valuable.
Most will know that you're joking.
Everyone but the biggest dipshits know that rarity and value don't always add up to big value. Nobody I know would intentionally buy a slant six Charger is a comparable V8 model were available.
FM3 is a hideous color, in my opinion. 1970 only and not even for the whole year. The FM3 cars are rare but to me, they are essentially worthless.

Maybe so. I wouldn't mind visiting the site but the owner banned me and sold my email address to several charity organizations that hounded me for cash. He denied it but the spam started right after he banned me and I sent him a pissy email.
I have run across a couple of security issues with the website this year. I would be really surprised if he did what you say.

This was maybe 2 years ago.
I am not surprised at all that he did it. His site moves like Minnesota Molasses in January but I was trying to boost traffic there. Being banned by an internet coward (for ME not being a brainless Covid phobic wimp) is gutless and weak. I railed against his gutless actions in an email and literally days later, I was bombed with charity request emails from sites I'd never visited before and never would. Screw him.

This was maybe 2 years ago.
I am not surprised at all that he did it. His site moves like Minnesota Molasses in January but I was trying to boost traffic there. Being banned by an internet coward (for ME not being a brainless Covid phobic wimp) is gutless and weak. I railed against his gutless actions in an email and literally days later, I was bombed with charity request emails from sites I'd never visited before and never would. Screw him.
Greg, for the 100th time I did not sell, give or use your info in any way and did not spam you. And again, the "site" is the 70 Charger Registry website....you are referring to a side message board that came free with the hosting. You were banned from the message board for your actions and still are the only person to have achieved that distinction. My focus is on the Registry and connecting members with info and documentation.

Greg, for the 100th time I did not sell, give or use your info in any way and did not spam you. And again, the "site" is the 70 Charger Registry website....you are referring to a side message board that came free with the hosting. You were banned from the message board for your actions and still are the only person to have achieved that distinction. My focus is on the Registry and connecting members with info and documentation.
Banned from a site for posting what you disagreed with yet what I wrote was not against any rules posted anywhere.
Lie all you want. You are the bully here. The nerds used to be kept in check and their actions got direct responses before the widespread use of computers became commonplace. It used to be that loudmouths and idiots got their asses handed to them. Now they are empowered by their anonymity and with a few key strokes, "mouth off" to those they'd those that they'd never have the guts to confront in person. You are a bully/coward that knew that I was right and you handled it like a typical biased idiot.
The only reason that I could be the only one ever banned is because only 3 other people posted on that forum.

The only reason that I could be the only one ever banned is because only 3 other people posted on that forum.
I don't care who you are, that there is a funny comment. :lol:

The site had less traffic than a work boots store in an urban area.

01 face 35.png

During the height of Covid, I commented about the masks and other precautions being BS, the vaccine being BS and Don didn't like it.
Guess what? Everything that was criticized about the over-reach and scare tactics of that era has been proven right. The ones that complied and were scared were the stupid ones, yet this idiot held the keys to the forum and chose to silence someone that was smart enough to see through the lies....he was too weak minded to understand or accept it.

"You were banned from the message board for your actions and still are the only person to have achieved that distinction."

Not our Kern Dog.
Greg, you're an overachiever. You make me so proud, it brings a tear to my eye. :rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back