• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 b-body Passenger Mirror Option

Soon as you start saying drivers side/passenger side some damn Aussie/NZ/GB/Japanese car guy is gonna get confused...

So the left is which side? It’s am ambiguous to me. No driver side is clear as day. It’s just my opinion that’s all. It probably comes from being an engineer for 30 years.
Left is left....same as the leg you lead with when marching.

Doesn't matter if you're Chinese, black or a Martian....left is on the left-hand side as You sit in the vehicle.

Left hand bank of the V8 engine is the left-hand side as you sit in the car.

Gordon Ramsey confused.gif

Sylvester head bashing.gif

Am I right.gif

1699776719401.png

Last edited:
I thought that it was common knowledge that the left and right was to be considered as sitting in the car, as standing behind the car too.
I'm not an engineer though. I work based on common sense, not theory and mathematical hypothesis.....

01 eyez.jpg

I thought that it was common knowledge that the left and right was to be considered as sitting in the car, as standing behind the car too.
I'm not an engineer though. I work based on common sense, not theory and mathematical hypothesis.....

View attachment 1555701
I think we need to call on the expertise of @RJRENTON ......his opinion may be worth listening to. :poke:

Soon as you start saying drivers side/passenger side some damn Aussie/NZ/GB/Japanese car guy is gonna get confused...
That's why I quantified my post with U.S. driver side, I wanted to save the confusion from the folks that drive from the wrong seat. :lol:

Was that car gold with a green interior?

Now I’m really confused. Is that your right or my right?

The fender tag.

I didn't know that a long time friend of mine called the driver's side as being right....since that was the way he saw it while standing in front of it. Took me awhile to straightened that out with him and that was only a year ago when he was 74!!! He couldn't back up a vehicle either even it if had a back up camera.

Auto Transport Service
Back