• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Coronet 500 to Superbee

Morning Roger,
Thanks for helping Jason contact me. I tried to meet up with him a couple of years back on our way to the Beach Hop.

I went to the Pomona swap meet few years back and was worn out from walking, talking and looking. Carlisle be another level up, bring it on.
No problem. :thumbsup:

Jase & Cindy are really nice people...we had a great chat while visiting them in the Mount on the way home from Rotorua a few years back. :)

I've done the Pomona swapmeet once.....I honestly couldn't see the ends of it. Made a mistake of buying a toploader gearbox for my brother early on, and didn't have a cart. Had to lug that thing back to the rental car....along with the 8-3/4" head I bought for my '70 RR.....sure made a mess of that Subaru, and the hotel towels.
You will need a trolley or cart if you are thinking of buying parts with any bulk or weight.

Carlisle sounds like Mopar heaven from what my friends have said. Even better when they bump into another of my friends while admiring cars. :lol:
Just ask @HEMI-ITIS ....lol....what a small world we live in.

I am still amazed how Rod and me met:thumbsup:
Me too.....it was one of those "Buy a lottery ticket" moments playing out there. :lol:

Al...you have now officially met the best car painter in the world. :thumbsup:

I found this old photo of a car that Rod painted many moons ago.....in real life it looked like real headlights switched on....

1714009351623.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back