• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 coronet sun visors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahara

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
Way North Canada. Polar Bear shaped license plates
Contact seller
BC77380E-24F4-48BD-8D14-423B8597349B.jpeg
DA172A55-5FC8-4A09-AA51-59BE52FDBABB.jpeg
These came from a B5 blue 1970 coronet 500. They look better in person then they do in the photo. The crappy fluorescent lights in my shop make them look worse. They are bright, and no holes. There are light dents, but steam or sunlight should relax them out. The metal has the usual rust discolouration, less then most that I’ve seen. These are nicer then the white ones that I will be using. I cleaned them with Spray 9 and Windex, no Armour All or anything like that. No silicone or wax. Further cleaning will make them gleam. I will toss in one orphan, same condition, same colour to sweeten the deal.
Rather then chase postage quotes I will mail these, surface post anywhere in North America for US$125 all in. PayPal only. Consider that postage will probably cost me forty bucks. Anywhere else in the universe for cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back