• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970GTX

Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Life is forcing me to sell my GTX, FK5 Burnt Orange, 440 4bbl, 727, 8 3/4 3.55 suregrip, numbers matching engine, trans, rad support, and rear trunk lip, fender tag and build sheet. Currently has an eddy 750 carb, but the original Carter 4738 and a new choke assembly is included. Options on the car include air grabber, power front disc rear drum brakes, 26 inch rad, power steering, power windows, am radio with 8 track.
There are 75000 original miles on the car, with about 10,000 on the engine and trans.,
The suspension and steering have been all rebuilt this year and last with some upgrades including FF Stage II steering box, 11/16" tie rod ends and solid sleeves from PST, lower control arms have been stiffened and new pivot shafts, new ball joints, MP .960 torsion bars, Heavy duty strut rods from Mancini Racing, all new rubber bushings from Moog including offset upper control arm bushings from which I am running 3 1/2 +caster, new idler and pitman arms, new sway bar endlinks and bushings, new leaf springs, shackles, front hangers with reinforcement plates and bushings in the rear, Bilstein shocks on all 4 corners.
Asking 35,000.00 U.S. PM for more info and pics.
DSCN4321.jpg
DSCN4322.jpg
DSCN3638.jpg
DSCN3649.jpg
DSCN3651.jpg
DSCN3647.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back