• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Road Runner Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeephustler

Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Plymouth Road Runner - $8500

Factory 383 HP 4 barrel, 727 automatic, Rallye Dash, Bucket seats with console, Factory F8 Ivy Green Metallic, NEW 15” Rallye wheels with BFG tires, also Includes a factory power disc brake conversion, It comes with 2 engines, a ’70 383 HP (not original to car) that’s disassembled and needs a rebuild. I have many new parts for the 383: Diamond Pistons, Eagle Rods, Cam, ported 906 heads, etc. The 2nd is a 440 that’s in good running condition. Trans is original and condition is unknown. The body is in pretty decent shape, needs some bodywork and paint like all project cars do. A previous owner sprayed some Sassy Grass paint, but it was not a good job and will need to be repainted. It has new ¼ panels and trunk extensions installed. There is some rust on the passenger rear floor that needs to be patched, otherwise it’s very solid. A panel from a donor car is included. The interior will need the seats re-upholstered, carpet, headliner, door panels etc. The seat frames have been sandblasted and powder coated. You can buy most everything you will need inside for about $1500. Most everything not seen in the pics is included, but i do not have a windshield or rear bumper. Also comes with an extra driver door and trunk lid.

I have a clear WA title and am happy to help with transportation arrangements.

Modified by staff-Email addresses, telephone numbers or physical addresses are not permitted in ads.

Attachments

• IMAG0792.jpg
    IMAG0792.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 17,642
  • IMAG0793.jpg
    IMAG0793.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 13,203
  • IMAG0795.jpg
    IMAG0795.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 5,458
  • IMAG0796.jpg
    IMAG0796.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 5,255
  • IMAG0749.jpg
    IMAG0749.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4,616
  • IMAG0752.jpg
    IMAG0752.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4,624
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow looks like a nice project!! Good luck on the sale!

nice car ...but i already have a 1970 road Runner.....what i DONT have is a that cool cat....how much ?...and how the hell did a new quarter panel get smashed like that?

I'm interested in the car. Would you be willing to sell without the engines, but keep the tranny in there? And if so, how much?

Say $7000 w/out the engines

- - - Updated - - -

nice car ...but i already have a 1970 road Runner.....what i DONT have is a that cool cat....how much ?...and how the hell did a new quarter panel get smashed like that?

The cat is free with purchase :) The quarter is not smashed, it's just a dent and it was like that when I got the car.

Highschool kid budget. My dad has a 440 for me though. What's the lowest you would be willing to go to let this beautiful mopar go to a loving home next to another 70 RR?

Its really hard to tell if it does or doesn't but is that an air grabber hood?

Its really hard to tell if it does or doesn't but is that an air grabber hood?

Doesnt look like air grabber from what I can tell.

I would strongly advise you to read the rules of this forum. IF in your opinion a price is to high,, the color is wrong or for whatever other reason...keep it to yourself. If you don't like what you see move on, there is no reason to make comments that can be considered "Bashing".

I would like to see some pictures of the floor pans, trun area, inside around the quarter panels, rear window coroners, cowel and around the engine bay.

Also do you have pics of the fender tag? I would like to decode it.

Does the quarters have bondo in them?

What is missing on the inside of the car?

Is there a grill for it?

Tell us anything and every thing that is missing that you can think of.

Tell us more about the car and add some more pictures please. I'm looking for something but not a big project but I could be led that way...maybe.

Highschool kid budget. My dad has a 440 for me though. What's the lowest you would be willing to go to let this beautiful mopar go to a loving home next to another 70 RR?

Probably $6500

- - - Updated - - -

No, it is not an air grabber

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see some pictures of the floor pans, trun area, inside around the quarter panels, rear window coroners, cowel and around the engine bay.

Also do you have pics of the fender tag? I would like to decode it.

Does the quarters have bondo in them?

What is missing on the inside of the car?

Is there a grill for it?

Tell us anything and every thing that is missing that you can think of.

Tell us more about the car and add some more pictures please. I'm looking for something but not a big project but I could be led that way...maybe.

I'm out of town until Sunday, but I'll take some more pics for you when I get back. There is no rust around the windows, the cowl, engine compartment ortrunk as is common on some of these cars. The only area of concern is the passenger side rear footwell area. The quarters are new, the only filler is from blending the seams. Yes, I have the grille and it's pretty decent. The interior will need all the soft stuff (headliner, carpet, seat upholstery, door panels, weather stripping, etc.) I can't think of anything that's missing inside. Outside, i don't have a rear bumper, (It came with a '69 rear bumper) or lower grille.

- - - Updated - - -

I am very interested in this unit. I'm in Texas, where is the vehicle located.

he was last on 7/27/14 8:17 pm send him a pm about the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back