• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Road Runner #s Matching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, it's been a while since I was there, but is that Jon Borgen's place?

Sure is! I knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody recognized the location. He sold me my car and hes been great. All his cars and parts are sold by word of mouth or swap meets so im helping get some of the cars he wants to sell get some exposure!

Hi,

is the FC7 RR a factory N96 & J81 car?
Does it have a fender tag/broadcastsheet?

Carsten

In Violet..........That is a great color! Now, if the interior was white, I would be all over it. Pretty just the same.

Vinny

Interested in Challenger

Hi mate interested in a couple of your cars can I have your contact details thanks. Rob from Sydney Austraila

Think he'd be interested in trading that 70 Challenger for a 70 Vette small block project convertible with both tops and PILES of new stuff. Got about $15-16K in it not counting work

Think he'd be interested in trading that 70 Challenger for a 70 Vette small block project convertible with both tops and PILES of new stuff. Got about $15-16K in it not counting work

Sorry but no trades, trying to get rid of some cars.

Added stripes and buffed out the 71 challenger, will post pics this weekend.

is the Plum Crazy runner still available. If so can I get some contact information please. Thanks

Could you call me about the 70 challenger, 707-486-4917, Paul

the 70 and 71 challengers have been SOLD. Both 70 road runners are still available.

Nice Cars

Awesome car collection; I like the Red Challenger; I had 1; but it was too far gone to save before the New Quarter Panels came out :(

I wanted to update this thread: both challengers and the dart are sold and gone. A deposit has been taken on the hemi orange 70 rr, but the buyer is mia.

The plum crazy is still for sale and would really like to move it. Really solid 4 spd air grabber car! Just had a lot of "lookielews" but no serious buyers. PM me if interested.

do you

Do you still have the 70 Dodge Challenger
-383 (NOM) factory 4 spd
-$12,000

for sale ?

Do you still have the 70 Dodge Challenger
-383 (NOM) factory 4 spd
-$12,000

for sale ?

REALLY????? Did you not read above? I will not answer that question since it's been answered multiple times in plain sight.

REALLY????? Did you not read above? I will not answer that question since it's been answered multiple times in plain sight.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... youre starting to sound like somebody i know.....LOOKYLEW!:blob1::toothy6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back